.+*Chapter 5: Irresistible?*+.

Me: M-Mark..

Mark: Lucinda! Oh thank god you're ok!

I slowly opened my eyes and got up.

Mark: No Lucinda, let me carry you back.

Mark held me in his arms, refusing to let go. I laughed as Mark realized how long he had been holding me. I looked up at him and instantly his cheeks started to turn red as he looked into my eyes.

Me: Mark, are you feeling ok? Your face is turning really red.

He didn't care, like he didn't hear me. He just smiled and continued walking. He then looked back at me.

Mark: Ya know Lucinda, If you were a triangle, You'd be acute one.

I felt my cheeks start to heat up.

Me: T-Thank you Mark, that's very sweet of you to say that. But that was really random. When did we get on the subject of triangles?

Mark started getting super red and embarrassed. Moments later he gently put me down from his arms and walked me out of the cave back over to Daren and Liam.

Liam: LUCINDA!

Liam and Daren ran over to embrace Mark and I, but they suddenly stopped. I looked up at Mark and realized he was glaring at Liam and Daren.

Daren: Hey dude, you ok? You look mad.

Mark didn't say anything.

Me: Hey Liam, hi Daren.

I looked at Mark.

Me: Yeah, their right. Are you okay Mark?

I looked back at Liam and Daren, they were staring at my face. More specifically my eyes.

Me: Are you guys okay? All of you?

Liam and Daren were both blushing insanely. It was like they were under a spell, more specifically a love spell and were in love with me.

Me: Let's head back, try to get in contact with the others.

We headed back and all three of the boys had followed me like baby ducks following their mother. Suddenly, I saw Amara, Jax, and Diana by our starting point.

Me: Amara! Jax! Diana!

Amara: Lucinda! Everyone!

Daren: Hey Amara, glad we found you.

I ran over to them and gave Amara a big enbrace.

Amara: It's great we found you guys. We were really getting worr-

She had stopped mid-sentence. She couldn't be falling for me too, could she?

Amara: Are you okay?

Me: What do you mean?

Amara: Your eyes, weren't they dark brown?

Me: Yes?

Amara: Your eyes are rainbow. It's a mixture of colors.

Me: Really?

I ran to the stream and saw my reflection.

Me: No way...

My eyes had changed into a rainbow color, it was a mixture of every color I knew.

I walked back to Amara, Jax, and Daina, and realized Jax was blushing and staring right at me.

Me: Jax?

Jax: Lucinda, you are very pretty, you know that?

Me: JAX! You have a girlfriend.

Amara: Jax? What is wrong with you?

Me: Wait a second.

Jax met up with Liam, Daren, and Mark. They were yelling at each other about something, but Amara, Diana, and I couldn't hear anything or make out any words.

Diana: I can't hear them but I think I can make out the words, "Lucinda", "Love", and "Mine."

I couldn't believe it.

Me: Amara, Diana... All four of the boys blushed when they say my face, and they all gave me compliments. When they saw my eyes, they all became flustered. I've become..

Amara: No way.

Diana: You are..

Me: I'm...

Irresistible...