The World of Innocence

12 red robes figures chanted in the rain on a coast on Falstaff. The cultists wore masks that depicted animals. They in turn were being watched by figures clad in black armor. They wore red capes and metal helmets that obscured their appearance. Finally the cultists place down four items. A chalice, a coin, a feather, and a candle. The air becomes really cold, then really hot, then cool, then lukewarm. As the weather creates a hazy dimensional hole, a rift. On the other side is what appears to be the inside of a feast hall. The food looked extravagant but it might as well have been fantastical. One cultist breaks ranks. Rushes through the portal. And takes a bite of a bagel. The effect was immediate. Tears streamed his eyes. And he screams in joy and pain. Happiness and remorse. It was as if he was in heaven and knew he wasn't worthy of it. The other cultists but seven join him and feast on the food table. What they don't realize is that their are hidden residents of the hall. And they shake their head in regret, remorse and shame. They knew what would happen. The cultists will go corrupt, become tainted with evil,selfishness and desire. The residents knew that the food was not meant to be eaten by mortals, as it brings the worst out of people. Their is one inhabitant that slips away. Out the door and into the realm of the heavens. Humans have found a way into heaven, and the demons won't be far behind.