The Transformation

As the terrible creature's claws rend through the air. It turns into a sort of vice grip on Raynes skin. Riiip! Rayne couldn't believe it until she heard it. The creature tore her skin off into that of like cloth. She couldn't feel it either it was so fast. Not when she felt it afterward of attacking the creature with the scythe. In which the scythe cut through like water and rice paper. And water that is blood flowed forth bathing her scythe in oozing green ichor and slimy scarlet blood. Her body was baptized with it. And as the creatures howls echoed the room, only her piercing shriek was louder. It reverberated across the halls. And that is when she felt a mixture of pain and relief as the alchemical baptism worked through her body to the bone. Not noticing the creature anymore, as it hobbled off. She was in pain the ichor, searing her muscles but making it hard as iron. Her bones taking on a density like that of stone marble.

As she exhales and inhales each breath hurting every muscle and movement feeling like she was moving through hot glue. She looks down at where her skin was. The creature abandoned it when it fled to its lair. Wherever it was it didn't matter it's damaged and would require someone profane enough to tend to it. She grabbed her skin off the floor it smelled of a sick aroma of candy. Like the smell of cinnamon and ripe fruit. And as she donned her 'robes' she looked like a sight, a horror.

Next she looked at her scythe, it glowed an unholy green miasma. It smelled of rot and decay. Mixing with the smell of her skin robe it was ungodly. And as she next reached for the book. The book opened to a page not unlike the others she's seen. That of a specter hovering over a battlefield of corpses and wounded soldiers. A scythe in her left and the hand of a soldier reaching for her with the right. Littered nearby the wounded desperate soldiers were the ichor stained axe, spiked chain and a obsidian sword. "Find them, find the Writer, the Stitcher and the Binder."Rayne hears. That of a woman's voice but as if not in the room but inside the space of the room. A sort of otherworldly disembodied voice. A voice that was tantalizing as well as enigmatic yet forceful and authoritative. Like that of an strange old woman. And then as the words were spoken a loud sound like that of a sonic boom and a pop,  Rayne was gone.

Down, down the tunnel she went seeing many things in what are tears of the tapestry of reality. And within the tears she saw. A man being burned at the stake on top of a sacred altar in the heart of a volcano. Beings of pure fire chanting. A flash of fire and the vision zoomed past.

A loud sound like that of fire and sparks igniting and there sitting before Rayn is a man playing with a violin on top of a massive amount of corpses some are burning on fire, demonic creatures are killing people and stacking bodies on the pile, if they have not been torn and shredded. The man gets up off the pile pulls out the bottle bites off the cork, takes a swill and throws the bottle behind him igniting the corpses. He turns to look in The direction of Rayne then pulls out a gun and shoots.

A loud crumble and then an zassh. And here we see an oceananic view schools of fish swim, coral reefs at the bottom, a leviathan like creature can be seen swimming in the background. But there's a figure it seems to swim toward. It's like a woman covered in seaweed and fish net.A robe that appears to be walrus hide is encased around her. She seems to be carrying a staff and a cutlass. As the sea monster goes toward her she points her staff at it and blinding light encompasses the entire ocean.

Another zassh, and there is a giant of a woman with her mighty warhammer mallet shakes the ground with every smash. In armor stylized in what we know as eastern culture .As she is fighting hordes of creatures with ofuda, paper talismans attached to their forehead. They come seemingly in many forms from imp like creatures, to giant ophidians, to even ghosts their unholy ghost fires blazing. With each swing of her warhammer she creates walls of earth. Smashing as many creatures as she can.