The Ressurection

Ribbon glows with a bright light. The Beast and the hordes of creatures that makes it up has been slain. It's metal body has been ripped and torn, shredded and sundered. It's empty eye sockets and it's mouth gaping in fear. The Red Robed One has been defeated and forever to be consigned within the Book of the Fates. The earth is barren. And their lies the Gate of Oblivion. The blank canvas of the next world. Robbon with a swish of her hand opens it. And steps through. Her slow steps eventually stop. It is total darkness yet she could see. And with a breath the darkness lights up. And with another breath she causes the earth to appear. With another wave of her hand she creates the oceans and waves. With the other hand she creates the plants and trees. With another she creates the animals. She looks up to the sky arms outstretched and the stars ,moon and clouds appear. And with her few final ounces of strength she gives life to half the good and evil creatures of the worlds. She resurrects them. So that they may continue to thrive in the absence of one of the Evils. She then vanishes her eyes closed, dematerializing and being swept away by the wind. Never to be seen again on material plane. What people don't realize is that their are many evils still lurking and the Primal Evil has yet to be defeated.