Strike 26: Round One

Mulai dari awal

Spera: Thank you Faction Leader.

Ren: You can thank me later, now let's move!
/ Ren says as he and Spera began running. /
Guys! Retreat!

/ Listening to her friend, Nora begins to back away to find cover, as with Pyrrha, who was blocking any bullets heading towards her non-shielded team.
Until finally jumping over a bunch of rocks they would use as cover.
As bullets still rained towards them does the Warden ask the most important question? /

Spera: What do we do!?

/ Looking up Pyrrha sees the rest of BRNZ was running towards them. /

Pyrrha: Everyone, Let's spread out!

/ Soon enough Brawnz then jumped over the rocks, ready to take down the Harmonian warrior, but Spera was not going to give him the chance.

With a quick draw of his sword did Spera effectively block the strike from his enemy.

From the trees was May looking for a new spot to shoot at her enemies.
When she finally found one, with a look through her scope she saw Brawnz and Pyrrha fighting one on one.
And Nolan approaching Ren with his baton stretched out.

Looking behind him does Nolan nod his head, a supposed signal to May to shoot.
Which she gladly does at Ren.

With quick succession does Ren dodge the bullets yet Nolan quickly charges, hitting Ren in the face, knocking him back.
With quick thinking, Ren spun around and attempted to kick Nolan away, but he missed.
Nolan then took his chance to hit the other leg, and without warning he began to take the Wu Lin Faction Leader, knocking him down. /

Nora: Ren!
/ Nora says worriedly. /

/ With a charge and a raise of her hammer, when Nora swung she missed and Nola began electrifying the pink Valkyrie...as she smiles. /

Port: *Speakers* Oho, looks like one of my favorite students, Nora Valkyrie is charging up to use her Semblance!

Nolan: What?

Dr. Oobleck: Yes, Miss Valkyrie's Semblance Lets her produce, as well as channel, electrical energy straight to her muscles. This allows her to jump explosively into the air, wield her mighty hammer, or in his case, absorb Nolan's attacks and send the young man flying.

Nolan: What?!
/ Says Nolan still tasing Nora. /

/ Soon backing up and with a flex of her muscles electricity began surging pink around her.
Nolan raises his hands and backs away in fear...slowly.
Yet Nora soon got to Nolan and launched him away, as he rolls and rolls until he is stopped by a rock, in the forest area, destroying it in the process.

Spera after overhearing the info from his announcers, does he hear and see a lightning storm forming at the top of the mountain in the mountain range. /

Sparda: Nora! The mountain!

Nora: Got it!
/ Says Nora going to scale the top of the mountain. /

Spera: Hey Ren! Try to distract that tree lady!

*Bang!*
/ A bullet misses Ren. /
Ren: *Sarcastic* Sure, why not?

/ Seeing Ren and Nora doing their jobs, Sparda alongside Pyrrha, began charging at the rest of BRNZ.

As they got closer Roy then threw his circular saws. Sparda, seeing the danger then quickly deflects the saws by holding his sword hitting them away.
The Saws still spinning then go straight back to their origin, Roy Stallion.

Gotten his weapons back, Roy then rushed Pyrrha, spinning and hitting her shield like a raging Shaman using her zone attack.

Spera, recovering some stamina after deflecting those saws then jogs back into battle. /