Chapter 21

GABBY'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Let's gets started." Sofia said standing up.
"Wait, right now?" I asked.
"Ya! The sooner the better." She said.
"What exactly is your plan?" I questioned.
"Well, we can't start until Naomi, Leo, and Jade get here." She continued ignoring my question.
"Who's home right now?"
"Ivy, Brookelyn, Lindsay, Joe, and you." I responded.
"Where's mom?" Sofia asked.
"She went to the store, to buy stuff for dinner." I replied.
"I hope Naomi and Leo get here soon." Sofia said, "Do you have notebook?"
"Yeah." I responded getting up and going into my closet, taking a small box out, grabbing a notebook. I handed her a pen, as well.
"Thanks," she replied as she uncapped the pen and started at a new page.
"Do you know Selena's number?" She asked.
I shook my head.
"Okay that's step one, we have to find a way to communicate with her. It's not necessarily going to be you talking, maybe a guy, because, she probably would only talk to a guy if he's cute."
"Wait, but who do we know, that we can trust, that's cute, and that would help us?" I asked.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"Come in!" I said.
"Hey Sofia, Gabby, just wanted to let you guys know, Naomi, Leo, and Jade are on their way." Joe said with a light smile.
"Perfect, literally, perfect." Sofia said with a smirk, looking at me.
"What?" Joe asked totally confused.
"Joe, would you like to help us?" I asked.
"Depending.." Joe said unsurely as he pulled my desk chair towards us.
"Well, your cute, you look younger than you are, how would you like to help Justin and Gabby get back together?" Sofia asked.
"What?" Joe and I said in unison.
"You get to flirt with Selena Gomez." Sofia said.
"I'm in!" Joe agreed.

😄Tatyana's P.O.V😄

My sister, is a lesbian, so its pretty hard being around her, knowing she likes girls.
We're not that far apart in age so I never know how to act around her, it's weird.
I took out my phone and texted Gabby.

To: Gabby
From: Me
Hey, haven't talked in a while, ever since you hooked up with the Biebz, 2 Cool for me now? ;)

Tatyana

I locked my phone. Would she even respond? Andrea looked at me and smiled. "You care about her don't you?" She asked.
"Of course I do, she's my best friend." I said as the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it." Andrea said standing up.
I nodded my head as I checked my phone to see if Gabby had responded. Nothing.
"Um, Tatyana, someones asking for you.." Andrea called out.
I got up from my couch and saw who it was. There were three cops standing at the door way, holding their badges up.
"FBI, Are you Tatyana Duncan?" One cop asked.
"Yes. What it is this about?" I asked frightened. I mean, why wouldn't I? I haven't done anything.

A/N: Hey guys! Well, here's the update. Important news. A new story's coming up... it will be posted as soon as I update all stories!
Anyway if you want an update
Comment
vote
Follow!
Wattpad instagram:
wattpadizlife
polyvore username:
vanessarivera2001
:)