Chapter 15

"Gabby, what the hell? Why not?" Justin asked, with his bottom lip quivering.

"I want to be friends first, your lucky, I don't hate you anymore." I joked.

"Hated?" Justin asked looking confused.

"Yeah I hated you, just not your music." I responded, Justin's eyes widened, 'what was he hiding?

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He responded.

"What?" I repeated.

"I'm just mad you won't go out with me." Justin said looking down at his hands.

"I feel bad, believe me but, maybe we should actually get to know each other better, I mean I have only been here for like a day." I said chuckling.

He nodded in understanding, and then I remembered what I came in for.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

He looked back up and responded, "Am I? I'm starving!" so we got up and we left down stairs, where Lindsey and Jazzy were eating their pancakes happily.

"Hi girls." Justin greeted.

"Hi Justin." they replied in unison. I smiled at the thought of Lindsey being happy, when I got a message. I took out my phone and looked at it.

To: Gabby

From: Joe

Hey, where you at?

-Jœ

Justin managed to see the message and tensed up.

"Who is Joe? He your boyfriend?" He asked.

Lindsey and I burst out laughing.

"What?" Justin asked getting a little angry.

"Joe, if our big brother." Lindsey said in between giggles.

"Oh." Justin said and turned back around to get his pancakes unto his plate. I typed back:

To: Joe

From: Gabby

Jazzy's house, don't get back till tomorrow.

gAbBy:)

We all continued eating.

When Justin got a phone call, he picked up the phone a little shaky and walked to the living room, I decided to eavesdrop a little

"Hello?" He asked picking up the phone.

"What? No. No, Selena, listen stop." Justin spoke again. Selena? Why did Selena call him? Why the hell do I care? Well, now I got to pay better attention.

"I don't want to get back together, what we had was over and done with." He said. Back together? Oh hell no! Again, why do i care?

"I'm in love Selena, you should move on too." I heard him say. In love? With who? I though he said he liked me but--

"Who am I love with? I'm in love with Gabby Taylor." Justin spoke into the phone, interrupting my questions.

"You don't know Gabby, she's funny, beautiful, and amazing." Aw! He is so sweet!

"She my girlfriend?" I froze right when I heard him say that.

"Um, yeah she is." He said finally. What the hell? I am not his girlfriend!

A/N: Hi sorry for short update, but I'm still doing homework .. if you comment vote and follow, I'll update :)

thanks