Chapter 16

I stood there, still listening to all the lies Justin spat.

"Yeah, I love her Selena, okay? I don't need you in my life. Gabby, Gabby is the best thing that has i ever happened to me." I heard him boast.

I blushed as I got startled by the sudden voice.

"Gabby? You think he and Selena will date again?" Jazzy asked.

I looked down.

"I don't know, why?" I asked.

"She was mean. When Justin was around she would carry me and pretend to like me, and then when he wasn't around, she would give me dirty looks and call me a brat." Jazzy said, her bottom lip trembling.

I gave her a sympathetic look and responded, "Did you ever tell Justin?"

She nodded and spoke, "He didn't believe me." she burst into tears and I hugged her, some tears on my shirt, but I didn't care. How could Justin believe Selena rather than his own sister?

"Its okay Jazzy." I said soothing her by, rubbing her back.

Justin voice seemed to have hung up with Selena because I got quieter, so that you could only hear Jazzy's soft sobs.

"Hey what's wrong?" Justin asked.

"Nothing." I responded sternly and glaring at him while picking up Jazzy.

"What did I do? Why are guys standing here? Were you listening to my conversation?" Justin asked looking worried.

"You were weren't you?" Justin asked again. I didn't respond, I took Jazzy and my sister to the living room and we sat on the couch to talk.

Justin ended up following us there and sat down with us, and thats when Jazzy burst into even harder tears.

"Jazzy, whats wrong?" Justin asked.

"Your going back with the witch!" Jazzy spat.

"Wha? Who-Huh?-Who's the witch?" Justin asked confused as fuck.

"Selena!" Jazzy yelled.

"Jazzy! Why are you calling her a witch? You never do that!" Justin said tensing up.

"I'm tiered of you guys thats why!" Jazzy said.

"Okay, why is she a witch?" Justin asked.

Jazzy took a deep breath and I got up to serve her a small cup of water, to help her breathe.

"She called me brat, and made me mean faces." Jazzy said finally. Once Justin had let the information sink in he finally spoke.

"Why would you make something like this up?" Justin asked.

"What? You don't believe me?" Jazzy asked.

"Your not lying are you?" Justin asked. We all shook our heads no.

"Oh, well I'm not Jazzy, its okay." Justin said hugging her tightly.

Now that that is over, WHY THE HELL DID JUSTIN SAY I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND???

"Another thing, Why did you say I was your girlfriend?" I ask,ed finally speaking.

"I um, I--" Justin started, but then got interrupted by a buzz, from both our phones.

I checked it:

@GabbyTaylor your so lucky to be dating @justinbieber #LuckyGirlfriend

@GabbyTaylor and @justinbieber, SHE IS THE ONE LESS LONELY GIRL!

#LuckyGirlfriend.

So cute! I like it @GabbyTaylor and @justinbieber #Jabby #NoMoreJelena #LuckyGirlfriend

I looked up from my phone to look at Justin, who looked right back at me.

Before I could even type something, I got another mention:

@justinbieber:

#Jabby do you ship us?

@GabbyTaylor #LuckyGirlfriend I love you Gabby.

I decided I would play along so I retweeted and favorited. And typed:

#Jabby, I ship us :) <3 I love you @justinbieber #LuckyGirlfriend.