Z💛

I love you too.

I smiled and then texted back.

Me

So does that mean you forgive me?

I waited a second then saw the typing bubble pop up.

Z💛

Yea, and I'm sorry for freaking out and not talking it out with you.

Me

It's fine, you were upset.

 What are you doing today?

Z💛

Have a meeting at 2 but after that I'm free.

Me

Wanna come over and watch a movie later?

Z💛

Yea, i'll text you when I get done with the meeting.

Me

Okay

I set down my phone and then finished up making my breakfast. I finished eating and then got dressed and decided to go to the gym. I walked outside and drove over there. I only stayed for about an hour and then drove back to my apartment. I took another shower and then looked over at my phone and saw a missed call from Mav so I called him back.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Nessa."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Uhm.. what's up is Cade calling me this morning saying that you need to find a new producer to work on your stuff."

"Yea..."

"What the hell happened?"

I didn't want it to come off like Cade was trying to come on to me when he was just joking around and I knew it would just cause more problems especially since Mav was very protective over me.

"We disagreed on something with the track and then we got into this big fight."

"Over a track?"

"He wanted to cut out a part of the song I wrote, and I didn't because I wrote it with Z and I wasn't about to take a chunk out of it and then it just spiraled into an argument."

"Well you need to fix it, because Cade is good as hell at his job and he could really help you. I understand you not wanting to compromise your work and that's good to be able to stand your ground as an artist but don't let this opportunity slip over a disagreement over a song."

"I know, I'll talk to him today."

"Thank you, text me later and tell me how it goes."

"I will. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and the phone and fell onto my bed. Having this conversation with Cade was not going to be easy. I picked up my phone and texted Cade.

Me

hey, I know you're probably still super pissed at me but can you come over so we can talk about last night?

I set my phone down because he was really angry last night so I didn't expect him to reply quickly. I was about to turn around and then I heard my phone ding.

Cade✌🏼

sure, what's your address?

Me