JK: I finished it already but I don't show it to our producer yet. I don't know, I feel like it is lacking somewhere.

JK: Do you want to hear it noona? I think I want you to hear it first before I give it to our producer.

IU: oh, it's a good idea. Let's meet somewhere and listen to it together.

Jung Kook cannot believe his eyes. He re-read the message and he knew he did not misread it. He did not expect her to ask him meeting somewhere. He can just send her a video or mp3 file but her offer was somehow hard to resist.

JK: Are you sure you are okay with that? I don't want to bother you with your heavy schedule.

IU: Yah, I need a break too. I can go out for an hour or two.

JK: Sure then. Just tell me when and I'll pick you up later.

IU: What about tonight? If you're free that is. I'm done with my practice and I'll ask my manager to drop me at mom's place.

JK: Oh I'm okay with tonight.

IU: You can pick me up there?

JK: Okay then noona. See you later.

Jung Kook ended their conversation with a good mood. He cannot help but feel excited for another meeting. He exited his studio and looked for his manager. "Hyung, I'm going for a drive tonight. We're done with the practice right?" he asked once he saw his manager discussing something with Nam Joon.

"Where are you going?" asked his manager.

"Nowhere. Just need to clear my head. I thought I need to let you know," he explained.

"Sure but please be careful," his manager dismissed him before continuing his discussion with Nam Joon.

******************************

Jung Kook slowed down once he entered the smaller road approaching IU's house

Jung Kook slowed down once he entered the smaller road approaching IU's house. She asked to pick her up at her mom's place. Jung Kook was not familiar with the area and he was silently hoping that he will find the house without a fuss. It has been a while since he got his driver license and he rarely got a chance to drive around like this. His agency might not be as strict as other big agencies but he still need to be careful. Due to recent accidents with sasaeng fans attacking the members, Big Hit started to double the security.

JK: I'm inside the car in front of your house.

IU: Alright, I'll be there in a few secs.

Jung Kook waited for a few minutes before he heard someone knocking on his mirror. He unlocked the door, allowing her to hop in. "Are you ready? Where are we going?" he asked while looking at her appearance. She looked casual enough going out in her oversized black hoodies, black jeans and white sneaker.