I checked my phone, "No."

"Weird, huh?" Evelyn said, "If Jackson cared so much he would've called her. Because that makes more sense."

I sighed. Honestly, Jackson has really been the last person I had been thinking about for the past few weeks. But I wouldn't deny that I felt bad for not connecting with him. "Should I call him?"

"Why?" Evelyn asked.

"Why not?" I asked back.

"Are you interested in him?" Josie said, "I mean the guy is gorgeous, but what about Niall?"

I sighed, "Niall and I are just friends. He probably wouldn't care, right? And besides it's not like I plan to go out with Jackson."

Dialing his number, Jackson's voice was heard, "Hey! How are you, Auddie?" I smiled as we started talking and catching up. We must've been talking forever because Josie and Evelyn kept dramatically  sighing trying to get my attention as they tried on dresses. But I didn't care. Jackson was a sweet guy and I loved hearing all his college stories.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." I laughed.

"I am," Jackson said, "But I can't wait to go back to Jersey for prom. It's in like three weeks, right?"

"Yeah." I said, "Pretty exciting."

"I bet." He commented, "So...has anyone asked you yet?"

"Um..no." 

"Oh. Well, you know, my offer still stands."

For a moment, I stopped looking at dresses and tried thinking back to when Jackson told me he would like to take me to prom. And I wanted to say yes. Then Niall's blue eyes popped into my thoughts and I opened my eyes and took a breath. Jackson was on the line asking if I could still hear him, "Huh? Oh yeah. I'm still here."

"So is this still a no?"

"You know what, Jackson? I would love for you to take me to prom." Evelyn and Josie looked at me, wide-eyed. We said our goodbyes and then I said, "What?"

"Did you just say yes to Jackson?" Evelyn asked.

"Yeah?"

Then they both attacked me with reasons why was utterly ridiculous for saying yes to Jackson. "What about Niall?" Evelyn squealed. They sat there lecturing me about how I was making a huge mistake before I shut them up.

"Guys," I said searching an article on my phone, "Niall has gotten over me, see?"

They both narrowed theirs eyes onto my phone and read the article, Niall Horan Has His Sights Set On Another American Girl? The article spoke of Niall getting "comfy" with a model name, Nastia Highlander, at the Funky Buddha. I couldn't blame him. Nastia was a beautiful red head with the prettiest green eyes I had ever seen.

"'Insiders say that a relationship is on the horizon?' Oh come on, Auddie, you can't really believe this." Josie scoffed.

"That's what I thought at first. But then I saw them tweeting each other a lot." I replied.

"They could just be friends." Evelyn offered.

"Yeah, and I have a unicorn named Pepé." I said, "Guys, it's okay. And besides Niall and I are just friends and we still keep in contact. It's fine."

They both looked at each other and then back at me. Evelyn nodded her head but Josie said, "I'm calling Harry about this!"

I couldn't stop Josie even if I tried, because it wasn't even a moment later before I heard Josie squeal with excitement as we all sit on the comfy chairs in the dressing room, "Hey Harry! How are you? That's great! I'm doing well. Oh my gosh, you're kidding? That's so adorable. Oh please, I can't be more adorable than that--"