Chapter Twenty Nine

Sadie: Hey Sis! Do you think you can call us 12:30, our time? Mom wants to talk you.

Me: Yeah, sure! :)

Aunt Gina came up to me with my luggage case in hand just as I finished my text to Sadie. She had a smile on her face as she hugged me, "Have fun, honey."

"Since when did you know about this?" I asked, still shocked about the surprised vacation to Dublin Bay. Honestly, I was excited with the thought of even seeing the Bay. It had been too long since I smelled fresh salty air.

"Niall called me and asked if he thought it would be a good idea to take you on a little 'holiday' as he called it," Aunt Gina replied, "He's a good kid, Auddie."

Nodding my head, I said, "I'm glad that you like him. Maybe you can tell Mom what you think of Niall?"

She giggled lightly, "We'll just have to see."

From behind me, I heard Shay hollering for me to get in the car. It was quite obvious that she would have to drive because Ronan and Greg were both a little too tipsy to drive. Denise offered to sit in the front with Shay to keep her up for the next three hours. I looked up at my aunt and kissed her cheek lightly, "Thanks for everything, Aunt Gina."

"I love you, chica." She smiled.

"Love you too." I said as made my way towards the van with my luggage case in hand.

Niall was waiting for me and helped put my luggage case in the trunk with a happy expression on his face, "Ready?"

I nodded my head as we both made our way inside the van. Already sleeping like two babies were Ronan and Greg while Shay was in the front seat mumbling something about not liking to drive at midnight. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. Greg started to snore just as Denise got inside the car, and Niall lightly whispered in his brother's ear, in which Greg hit his arm with force.

Niall starting chuckling loudly when I asked, "What did you tell him?"

"Oh, nothing," Niall smirked, "Just something I used to say to him as a kid."

"I have a feeling it wasn't too incredibly nice."

"Maybe." He said getting comfortable next to me, "Or maybe not."

I leaned my head on his chest as Shay backed up out of the parking lot. The humming of the car's engine encouraged me to fall asleep. Half of me wanted to sleep badly, but the other wanted to stay up all night and talk to Niall. But, to be honest, the both of us were incredibly tired. I felt Niall's hand start to stroke my curled hair and hum "Fly Me to The Moon". Smiling a bit, I snuggled closer to Niall.

My eyes kept drooping more and more until I finally caved in and let myself rest. The bumpy road didn't allow to be fully asleep, but I still managed to rest. I could hear Shay, Niall, and Denise whispering, making plans for our weekend. I listened intently, excited to hear that we'd be taking a boat ride in the bay and go rock climbing.

"We have to go the Dún Laoghaire shopping center!" Denise said with giddy, "They have this little store I like to visit every time I go. Remember we went once, Shay?"

Shay nodded her head, "Ah! Yes, oh Niall, I know you can convinced the rest of the lads to go. Please?"

I heard Niall's heavy sigh, "Well, as long as Auddie wants to go."

"Oh she will," Shay said assuredly before going back into a whisper, "Is she still sleeping?"

Niall moved slightly, probably making sure my eyes were closed shut, "Yup." He kissed my forehead lightly, "Thanks for keeping this a surprise, Shay."