I STAYED STRONG

So... I finally updated. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, please comment, sorry for the wait, please call me out for any grammar mistakes, enjoy!!!

"Oh you know, the usual, smoothies, laughing, internal threats, and magic," I say turning around to look at Brandon, who doesn't at all look shocked at the mess he sees.

"Yeah, okay," He laughs and kisses me on the cheek causing me to want to giggle like a school girl.

BUT I DIDN'T. Ha! Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I stayed strong. I STAYED STRONG!

I came out of my internal praise when someone grabbed my leg; it was Sammy. He always does this when he's overwhelmed; probably because of the number of people here.

"How about North and Raven clean this up like Owen said, and we go watch Spongebob!" I say excitedly. Sammy, Danny, and the twins jump up and leave the room to turn it on.

I hear a whining noise from somewhere and turn to look around, only to see Raven pouting. "But if I don't watch the Spongebob I lose my English," he says, causing me to laugh and everyone else to roll their eyes. 

"Togda ya pogovoryu s toboy po-Russki," I say in Russian. (Then I will talk to you in Russian)

This causes Raven to grunt at me and sends me a smirk, confusing me. Not wasting my time worrying about it, I go into the living room and sit down on the couch. Sammy doesn't say anything and crawls on my lap, a morning tradition.

The rest of the boys, minus North and Raven, come in and sit around us. Except, believe it or not, Victor, who picks me and Sammy up, and sets us on his lap. Gabe sits beside us and mindlessly starts playing with my hair, which he has claimed as his own.

I'm okay with it since I don't really do anything to it anyway.

About an hour later I get a phone call from Phil telling me he has people out looking for Volto and not to worry. Of course, I don't listen, if Volto was easy to find and take down, they would have by now.

After the episode of Spongebob is over I head to the kitchen to check out how clean it is, to my surprise, it's spotless. North seems to be cooking breakfast and Raven is nowhere in sight. I decide to help North, I walk up beside him and start cutting strawberries with a knife. He seemingly senses my movements and when he turns to me his eyes go big.

"Put that down Sang baby! You could hurt yourself!" He exclaims this causes me to laugh at him. "It's not funny! Put it down now!" He repeats starting to get mad at me.

I'm still laughing at him when he tries to reach for the knife; I hold it behind my back. Suddenly I notice a shadow moving around the corner, heading towards us. On a whim, I decided to throw the knife in a way that is a warning yet non-fatal or won't likely hurt the person at all.

I launch the knife at the same time Luke rounds the corner with a bag of chocolate chips in his hand. I stare in horror as it flies past his head only grazing his ear.

He drops the bag of chocolate in his hand, instead moving his hand to his ear and looking at me with wide eyes.

Immediately I run over to Luke and start to coddle him. What can I say? It's the mother in me.

"Oh my goodness, Luke are you okay, I just saw your shadow and got scared not realizing it was probably one of ya'll." I next to yell moving his hand away from his slightly bleeding ear so that I can look at it.

"It's fine cupcake. It barely touched me." He says with a smile.

North then decides that this is the moment to come over. "What the hell was that!"

"I'm so sorry," I say looking at Luke in shame again.

"It's not your fault," Luke says smiling at me again.

"This is why we don't play with knives." North glares at me.

My jaw drops "I was cutting up strawberries you neanderthal." I glare at him, moving towards the sink to get a wet paper towel for Luke's ear.

Heading back over to Luke, who is now sitting at one of the stools at the counter with his hand back over his ear, I move his hand again and place the wet paper towel on it, applying some pressure to stop the bleeding.

Luke smirks and pulls me so that I'm straddling his lap while I'm still holding the towel to his bleeding ear. North glares at him a little before he goes back to cooking breakfast.

Half an hour later, Lukes ear stopped bleeding and after apologizing non-stop 100 times to him and him saying it was okay, he finally agreed that I can make it up to him, his terms being a date, to which I agreed immediately.  

North just finished cooking and setting everything up on the table. He picks me up off of Luke's lap, causing Luke to pout, and sets me at the head of the table before yelling "BREAKFAST" to a house full of hungry boys.

Luke and North both take the seats on either side of me before everyone gets to the dining room. 

Once everyone arrives Sammy comes and sits on my lap and everyone else takes seats at and around the table. We all engage in small talk before Sammy asks me something I never thought would come out of his mouth.

"Sissy, what does gamó mean?" I immediately spit out my drink and glare at Silas. (Fuck)

"That's not a good word sweetie," I tell Sammy.

"Does it mean something bad?" Sammy asks doing that adorable face he does when he's confused.

"Yes," I reply immediately.

"So... Silas wants to do something bad to you?! That's not very nice Silas!" Sammy says directing the last part to Silas.

This causes chuckles around the table.

A few minutes later after we have all calmed down from that little conundrum, that I will be speaking to Silas about later, Sean speaks at the same time Owen does.

Sean saying "Luke what happened to your ear." while looking at Luke's ear analytically.

And Owen saying "Sang, why is there a knife in the wall."

Both things causing my eyes to go big at the detail we forgot to mention.

Uh oh...