Chapter 1

- Elizabeth's pov -

"I have to find him, I know he will help. He promised me he'd come back to me no matter what" I thought to myself as I climbed through the series of secret passageways " I hope my father will be ok. He may be the head of Liones Mafia type of knight but he's not as young as he used to be and I worry about him" I could feel tears forming, was I wrong to run "No, I must keep moving  till I find the way out"

What felt like hours was mere minutes, I felt the cool night air, and my heart was racing. I could hear shouting and gunshots. I fear for my family but I must run.
I shall survive.

I will reclaim my home.

I will find The Sins. The deadliest group of assassins known to man. Their names;

- Ban = He's a thief and one crazy bastard, The captain's best friend and second in command. He also has a major crush on King's little sister, Elaine.

- Harlequin = Also known as King. A world-class spearman with an accuracy worthy of Horus. He's also desperately in love with Diane.

- Diane = A tall but graceful woman, A wonderful dancer, will kill you where you stand. Her favourite weapon is a war hammer.

- Merlin = Some say she's a witch, others think she's weird but they all know that she is a wizard with poisonous potions.

- Gowther = He's an archer. His aim is even more, deadlier than Kings. He never shows emotion or remorse.

- Escanor = He's the muscle of the group. He pities those who are weaker than him. But when night falls, he's an absolute softy. He reads and writes poetry. He's also in love with Merlin.

Now I know what you're thinking. Who can control these heathens? Believe it or not, they do have a 'boss', a captain really. They say he's the worst of all the sins. He's got a nasty temper and is an expert swordsman. But, he's also kind and sweet. A bit too protective sometimes. major loyal to my family. He has these emerald eyes that I could stare at forever and really messy blond hair. And I am hopelessly in love with him. His name is Meliodas.

These seven sins were once feared throughout the land. No one dared to face them. Only my father wasn't afraid, he respected them and they respected him. But over the last 18 months, no one has seen them.

It's like they vanished.