"That's great. You know how to ignite the fire girl." She said with a teasing look.

"Mommy! Mommy !" Jonathan came running to me and later Aiden joined too.

"What is it baby?"

"We have something to say." He said looking at me and then pushed Aiden with his arm, in order to indicate that was his turn to speak.

"Aunt Joy where did you get Jein?" He asked looking at me with his sparkling dark eyes.

Noelle and me were both stunned at his question. Noelle was ready to scold him but I spoke interrupting her.

"Well honey she grow up in my tummy, you have seen how big my tummy was when I had her there." I explained softly.

"And how did she get there?" He asked quickly. 

"Well your uncle Jungkook gave me a medicine and after I took it a little baby started growing, that baby is Jein."

"Wow is that a magical medicine?" Jonathan asked amazed.

"Very very magical." Noelle answered for me .

They left running again and we saw them approaching to where Jungkook and Noelle's husband were.

"Uncle where did you get that magical me medicine?" Aiden asked Jungkook.

"What medicine?" He asked having no idea what the boys were talking about.

After a lot of explanations from them ,  Jungkook looked at me and I know that they were talking about the magical medicine. Smirking at me he then returned his attention to the boys.

"Noelle could you do me a favor?" I asked her.

"Yeah just tell me Joy."

"Can you take care of Jonathan and Jein this weekend?" I asked imagining a whole weekend for me and Jungkook.

"Of course. You just have fun."

***********************************

After a long day and tiring day we were finally alone at our room.

"Jungkook I have to tell you something." I said as soon as he got out from the shower, wearing only a black pair of Calvin Klein boxers.

I wasn't still used to this sight, he was all wet from his shower and his six pack were on full display.

"What baby?" He said joining me in bed.

Putting down the book I was reading I turned to him.

"I have arranged a full weekend just for two of us at our countryside house."

"What? Baby that's amazing. Omg I'm so happy. Thank you babygirl for making me the happiest man." He said kissing me and getting on top of me.

It's been one week since we have made love and for us is a bit long time.

We were like carved animals for each other. 

"Kookie let's save all the fun for tomorrow." I said distancing from the kiss.

"But baby..." he whined.

"Tomorro and after tomorrow I'm all yours. Let's make it more exciting, the more you are hungry the more your appetite grows." I winked.

"But the Kookie down there is wide awake now." He said sadly.

"Maybe I can do something for you, I said touching him."

"That would be great honey. Why don't you start?" 

©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️©️

AUTHOR' NOTE

It's been actually a year since a started  My Melody and I can't believe that its the end.
It all started as conversation between me and 07_bts .  And this story was dedicated to my bestie, who had been with me during the ups and downs of my one year and more.
You deserve a more perfect story but
I am just an amateur who tried to write a story just for fun and I promise in the future to make a worthy story for you.

The story between Joy and Jungkook finishes here. There won't be a sequel but I have already started a new story.

Not a cliche.

Between Aiden and Jein.

It's not necessary to read My Melody in order to understand my other story.

Just the names of the characters are the same. 

Thanks to everyone who took time to read my story and went through the grammatical and plot  errors.

Thank you for appreciating my work.

Take a look at Not a Cliche 😉😉😉