XLIX

25th of June 2023

emilyrosehemmings: not long now!! 🥰👼🏻

liked by: lukehemmings, calumhood and 90,467 others

username 1: god I hope I look this good when I am pregnant

lindseyraerogers: I think, if it's even possible, being pregnant has made you more beautiful
—————— emilyrosehemmings: I love you so much 💕 @lindseyraerogers

username 2: I actually can't wait to see how cute their little girl is going to be

lukehemmings: AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED😍😍🥰🥰💕💕
—————— emilyrosehemmings: hehe I love you so much 💓💓💓 @lukehemmings

iamhalsey: girl I am literally that keen for you and Luke
—————— emilyrosehemmings: I cannot wait for you to meet her !!! Xx @iamhalsey

username 3: just on behalf of the fandom I want to say thank you for making Luke so happy and we all are so excited for this chapter in your lives 💛
liked by: emilyrosehemmings and 540 others

————————

The last few months have been extremely hectic, as most of my time has been devoted to finalising everything for mine and Luke's little girl.

I stopped working just under a month ago, so I could finish the nursery and everything else around the house. Calum and Luke painted the room a light pink, whilst Ashton and Michael assembled all of the furniture.

I spent the last week buying clothes and toys for our little girl, who would be here in less than a week, Luke obviously helping me as he had taken some time off from the band to help me with everything and make sure that I was doing alright.

"Do you need anything to eat?" Luke asked me. I was currently lying on our bed, watching re-runs of friends, which appeared to be a fairly standard evening these days.

"Can I please just have a cup of green tea?" I asked and Luke nodded, jumping out of bed straight away and running downstairs to our kitchen.

Luke has been an absolutely dream husband ever since I found out that I was pregnant, not that he was not before, he was just an absolute perfect husband throughout the pregnancy.

With just over a week to go until our little girl is born, we have been in and out of hospital for last minute check ups, information sessions and meetings with our doctor and midwife. I have honestly never been more excited for anything in my whole entire life, and I know that Luke feels the same.

We have narrowed it down to three names, Isabella-Rose, Talulah or Elena. I personally love Talulah but I am sure when she is born, we will know exactly what to name her.

"Here you go my love," Luke said handing me a warm cup of tea in my favourite blue mug, crawling back into bed with me.

"Thanks Lukey," I said with a smile, the nickname I gave him all those years ago still sticking.

"God I am so excited," Luke said resting his hand on my rather large stomach, a giggle escaping my lips at his words.

"Me too Lukey, me too."

-------------------------------------------------------

only two more chapters to go :(((

the photo is of Bec Judd, she is an Australian model, TV presenter, influencer ect :)))

please remember to vote and comment <3

thanks for reading xx