V

4th of December 2018

lukehemmings: I'm so glad I met these boys and we chased down a dream with relentless passion

lukehemmings: I'm so glad I met these boys and we chased down a dream with relentless passion. I'm thankful for everyone who has supported us throughout the years and the ups and downs. This band means the world to me and I hope you guys share that feeling.
Thank you ❤️
This is our first picture seven years ago.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed, the photo of Luke Hemmings and the rest of his band mates popping up on my feed.

Luke and I met around three months ago, and we have been texting ever since. Our personalities instantly clicked and it was like we had known each other forever.

From: Luke Hemmings
Emily !!!!!

To: Luke Hemmings
Luke !!! Congrats on 7 years of 5sos !!!!!!! You and the boys are the best

I met Luke backstage after one of his concerts, since my friends somehow ended up getting us backstage at their show in Los Angeles where I am currently living by myself at the moment.

From: Luke Hemmings
Thanks Em xxxx will I see you at the party tonight? Xx

To: Luke Hemmings
I wouldn't miss it for the world :)) see you then x

Luke and I hasn't put a label on what we are yet. With him only just finishing the Meet You There tour and me trying to juggling modelling and working almost full time as a Vet in Los Angeles, it has been hard to have a proper moment with him that is not one at a party.

From: Luke Hemmings
Can't wait to see your gorgeous face xx

———————————————

Hey homies just a bit more of a back story on how Emily and Luke met

I'm probably gonna use pictures of random couples if I'm gonna be posting photos of them coz my photoshopping skills are god awful

Thx for reading