VI

7th of December 2018

emilyrosehannon: so proud of @lukehemmings and the rest of the 5sos boys for all they have achieved over the last seven years! Can't wait to see what the next seven have in store for them x

Tagged: @lukehemmings

* comments turned off for this post *

"Why did you turn the comments off your post?" Luke asked as he walked over from the kitchen, bringing us both a cup of tea with him.

"I'm tired of reading snarky comments from girls half my age," I said with a laugh and Luke just smiled at me and nodded in agreement.

"I know, I'm sorry Em."

"It's okay, I don't blame them, to be honest."

"Why?" Luke questioned before taking a gentle sip of his tea.

"Because you are you, and your fans are probably a little jealous that you are hanging out with some random girl they have never heard of," I laughed with a grin and Luke just rolled his ocean blue eyes at me.

"And the fact that you are incredibly gorgeous and smart," Luke added with a soft smile which made me blush slightly.

"Get outta here," I scoffed, nudging his side gently earning a kiss on my temple from him.

"It's true though."

Luke and I still haven't defined what we are, but it is definitely more than friends. Now that the band are on a slight hiatus from touring and such, it allows us to spend more time with each other and establish some sort of a relationship.

"You're cute," I said with a grin and Luke blushed as we continued to sip our tea in a comfortable silence, 'Love Actually' playing softly on the television.

"Hey, Emily?"

"Yes, Luke?" I said taking our empty teacups to the dishwasher and quickly coming back over to sit back down to Luke, who looked extremely cuddly in a large grey hoodie and black tracksuit pants.

"Do you want to go on a real date with me next week?" Luke asked shyly, running his perfect fingers through his golden curls.

"Hmm, like a date-date?" I questioned with a grin, trying to hide my slight excitement.

"Yes, a date-date."

"I would love to," I said with a smile, kissing Luke on the cheek before we made our way back to watching 'Love Actually.'

-------------------------------------------------------

chapters are probably gonna be relatively short coz u knowwww (u dont and neither do I lol)

found the photo on tumblr and thought it was cute :))))

merry Christmas to everyone xxx

thanks for reading x