IV

1st of July 2019

emilyrosehannon: happy birthday to my best friend 💖 couldn't love you anymore than I already do linds 🥳💖

tagged: lindseyraerogers

liked by: lukehemmings, lindseyraerogers and 89,086 others

username 1: naw cute love that for you two

username 2: goals AF sister snapped

username 3: i would die for your hair no questions asked

lindseyraerogers: thanks em!!!! I love u sm 💜💜💜💜
liked by: emilyrosehannon and 109 others

username 4: I swear they are twins

username 5: make the boys release 5sos4
liked by: lukehemmings and 199 others

lukehemmings: happy birthday linds!! See you tonight for a rowdy time 🍻🤪
—————— lindseyraerogers: cheers hemmo, don't get too drunk tonight 😆 @lukehemmings

————————

"Woah, you need to slow down," Luke said with a laugh as he took the bottle of white wine out of my hands, earning a pout from me in the process.

"Whyyyy?" I whined. It was Lindsey's birthday, and she was currently hosting one of the parties of the year so far.

"Because it's only ten, and I would rather you live to see out the year."

"Okay, fair enough," I said as he handed me a glass of water which I quickly drank before we headed back outside to where everybody else was.

Lindsey was currently doing body shots off Calum, Michael and Crystal were racing to see how many Jell-O shots they could consume in ten minutes, and Kelsey and Ashton were god knows where doing god knows what.

There were about fifty people here, including Lindsey's sister Kate and her brother James, who we were corrupting since they were twins and only twenty.

"Hey Luke?" I questioned, two vodka shots in my hand and he just laughed at me as he took one from me.

"You are honestly going to be the death of me Emily," he said, but he was smiling, so I knew that he was joking. We both took the shots with ease, as Michael handed us a plate of Jell-O shots, which I could probably down with ease at the moment.

"Want one?" I asked Luke and he just laughed at me as he picked up a green one, and clinked it with my red one before we both took them, the bitter yet sweet taste both hitting us at the same time.

"Hey, guys?" Lindsey slurred slightly, Calum by her side, his hand tightly gripping her waist so she wouldn't fall over.

"Yeah Lindsey?" Luke asked with a laugh.

"Where are Kelsey and Ashton?" she slurred once again and I giggled at how drunk my best friend was right now.

"We have no idea," I said with a laugh as Luke wrapped his arms around my waist. "And I do not think we need to know either."

"Damn, I wanted to get a photo," Lindsey said with a pout.

"Do not worry Linds, I am sure the party will still be going at about three in the morning," Crystal said with a cheeky grin.

"You have definitely got that right," Calum said as Luke kissed my cheek and we went back to taking way too many shots in a small time frame.

——————————————————

Hey what's up

thank you for reading !! Remember to vote and comment please xxx