XXXIX

1st of October 2019

emilyrosehannon: back in Paris with my favourite people ❤️

liked by: lukehemmings, calumhood and 98,000 others

username 1: can u confirm that 'love me' is about you ???
—————— emilyrosehannon: I can neither confirm or deny that statement @username1

username 2: you could honestly be the princess of France

username 3: how is Luke still dating you like lol wtf

username 4: you are that gorgeous, honestly Luke is seriously punching

lukehemmings: YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS 😍😍 how did I get so lucky ??? 💕💕💕🥰🥰
—————— emilyrosehannon: lol like I love you so much 😘 @lukehemmings

lindseyraerogers: my best friend is so beautiful
liked by: emilyrosehannon and 150 others

————

We had been in Paris for two days now, as the boys had three shows here throughout the week. I fought hard to get this week off, but after begging and pleading with my boss she agreed to let me have this week off, and I was thankful because Paris is so beautiful in Autumn.

The bands fourth album, 'Wildflower' was released a week ago, and they decided to kick off the tour in Paris, as it is a city they all know and love. When the boys weren't rehearsing or doing interviews, we spent our time wandering around the streets, finding more incredible cafes and spots to hang out when we were not busy.

"Em?" Luke called out to me, as I entered the bathroom to have a shower.

"Yeah?" I called back. Luke had just got back from a day full of interviews with the boys, and a small radio performance with Radio Orient, singing acoustic version's of their new song 'Love Me' and a cover of 'Sex' by The 1975.

"Oh, there you are," Luke said with a smirk as he walked into the bathroom, my white towel wrapped around my body.

"Hey," I said with a grin, standing on my tippy-toes to kiss Luke's cheek.

"Hey gorgeous."

"How was your day?" I asked as I turned on the shower, dropping my towel and avoiding Luke's gazing eyes as I stepped into the shower, the warm water cascading all over my body. "Luke?" I questioned when he did not answer me.

"Mhmm?" he said and I heard him kicking off his shoes, which could only mean one thing. He was getting in here with me.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, changing my original question as I rubbed shampoo through my dirty hair, and thirty seconds later Luke was in the shower with me, a cheeky grin

"Oh hey," Luke said with a grin, his hands now resting on my hips as he gently pulled me closer to him, a slight giggle escaping my lips.

"Hey," I said before Luke attached his lips to mine, my arms wrapping around his back, feeling the water droplets dripping down his back, tracing every inch and curve of the muscles on his back.

"Jump," he whispered into my ear, and I felt cheeks go red as my legs were now around Luke's waist and I was suddenly up against the cold shower tiles, Luke's lips attached to my neck.

———————————————-

bonjourrrr

thank you for almost 700 reads !!!

only around 10 chapters to go now lmao

thanks for reading xx