XXX

27th of April 2019

lukehemmings: L O V E U R W A Y

liked by: arzaylea, emilyrosehannon and 359,337 others

username 1: daddy

username 2: fuck sake arzaylea liked his pic
—————— username 3: she needs to back the fuck up @username2

username 4: I love you

username 5: what a pretty boy

emilyrosehannon: GORGEOUS
—————— lukehemmings: YOU ARE @emilyrosehannon

username 6: nobody is more gorgeous than you
—————— calumhood: except for me :) @username6
—————— username 6: SHAKALAJKAHA CALUM AHHH @calumhood

username 7: if I could comment the whole lyrics to why won't you love me I would

arzaylea: was sooooo good seeing you last night 😙

——————

"Why is SHE here?" I questioned Luke straight away. We were at one of his friends, Milly Gray's birthday, and Arzaylea just happened to be here too. Her hair was in a messy pony tail and she was wearing red lipstick, a huge smirk appearing on her face when she saw Luke and I glaring at her.

"I have no idea to be honest," Luke scoffed as we walked away from her, and straight to the bar, looking getting us both a glass of beer.

"I'll have a glass of the rosé please," a smug voice said and I scoffed at her as I walked away, leaving Luke by the bar with her.

"Um, why did you leave Luke at the bar with that heathen?" Calum questioned, his arm around Lindsey's waist. Calum asked Lindsey to be his girlfriend about a week ago, and it was about time too.

"He won't do anything, he hates her," I stated before taking a sip of my beer as Michael and Crystal joined us.

"Doesn't mean she won't," Calum said with a raised eyebrow and I suddenly felt very self conscious about the whole situation.

"Calum!" Lindsey exclaimed, lightly tapping her boyfriends arm. "She would be dumb to try anything with all of us here," she added, shooting me a smile which I returned.

I watched as Arzaylea ram her hand up Luke's arm, my blood beginning to boil. I watched as she laughed at something she said, pouting her red lips at him as he began to walk away.

"She is so annoying, I'm sorry you had to see that," Luke said resting his arm on my back gently, kissing my cheek whilst Arzaylea stared at us.

"What did she say to you?" I asked before taking a large sip of my beer, trying to drown my sorrows which mainly consisted of Arzaylea.

"The usual, how sorry she is and how much she misses me."

"What a load of crap," Ashton scoffed, rolling his eyes at Luke's words.

"What did you say to her?" I asked Luke, ignoring Ashton's words.

"I told her she needs to stop creating drama for no reason and that I'm in love with somebody else now."

"Good," I said with a satisfied grin, as Arzaylea continued to stare, causing all of us to turn around so that we could continue to ignore her presence.

The rest of the night was slightly more reserved than Luke and I would have liked it to be. We had to watch our every move, making sure not to drink too much, or Arzaylea could possibly take advantage of that, which is something neither of us wanted.

"I'm sorry that she is here," Luke said as we flopped down onto an empty couch, his arm resting on my leg.

"It's okay, you can't help it."

"I know, but I was looking forward to spending the night with you, and then she is has to be here and ruin that for us."

I smiled at his words and how kind he was being towards me. He knew that Arzaylea made me uncomfortable, as she did to him, but he was making sure that I was okay rather than making it about himself, which is just shows how selfless Luke really is.

"It's okay, any night spent with you is a night well spent."

"God, you have no idea how much I love you Em."

————————————————————

MICHAEL AND CRYSTAL ARE ENGAGED IM SO EXCITED (also I low key predicted it with their wedding in like chapter 26 or something idk I can't remember)

ALSO I'm using Arzaylea as the main antagonist coz Sierra is too pure for this

thanks for 400 reads !!! only 20 chapters to go

also like I low key want to do a Harry Potter x 5sos cross over story I feel like that would be cool lemme know your thoughts okay bye