XXVII

1st of March 2019

emilyrosehannon: missing Paris ✨

liked by: lukehemmings, calumhood and 95,000 others

username 1: gurlll you are so stylish

username 2: Emily is our queen and Luke is our king

lindseyraerogers: MY BEST FRIEND IS SOMETHING ELSE FARRRR OUT
—————— emilyrosehannon: I LOVE YOU @lindseyraerogers

lukehemmings: how did I get so lucky? 😍😍
—————— emilyrosehannon: hehe I love u

——————

"Do you want something to eat?" Luke asked as we pulled up into my driveway. Luke had just picked me up from a nine-hour shift and I was utterly exhausted. Between work and Luke having band commitments, it has been hard to get time alone with him recently.

"I think I have some chicken salad in the fridge if you are fine with eating that?"

"Anything is good with you," he said with a grin and I smiled as we walked up the stairs to my apartment, as I carefully unlocked the door making sure that my dog, Archie, wouldn't try to escape.

I headed straight to my room and flopped down on my bed, kicking my white sneakers off as Luke lay next to me. I crawled closer to him, as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him, a small giggle escaping my lips.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile, his hands now firmly on my hips.

"Just admiring you," he said with a smile and I grinned as I meant down to kiss him. The kiss deepened quickly, as Luke's hands ran over my body, sending sparks through my veins. He quickly removed my work clothes, as I did the same to him. Intimacy is hard to come by when your boyfriend is in a world-famous band and you work a full-time job the majority of the time, but when Luke and I get a moment alone, it was magical.

The way it did not matter what else was going on in the world, the way Luke knew exactly where to put his hands. Luke's soft moans when I attached my lips to his neck, my gentle breathing when there was no space between our bodies.

The first time I had sex with Luke was in Paris, the day that we said 'I love you,' to each other. Sleeping with someone who you love, is so much better than just having a random hook up every now and then. The love and emotion, compared to kissing someone you do not know, nothing can compare. Having the sort of intimacy with the person you love, nothing is better than that and nothing ever will be. Luke and I have had feelings for each other for a long time, way before we started dating, so having sex with him for the first time was like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was raw and it was pure, and being in Paris made it so much better.

"So, how about the salad you were talking about?" Luke said with a grin.

-----------------------------------------------

lollllll whatta laugh

thanks for 300+ reads love u all 

twitter: @ lukeomfgggg

insta:  @ ally.bull

thx for reading