X

29th of December 2018

emilyrosehannon: Happy girl in Sydney ❣️

liked by: lukehemmings, calumhood and 100,000 others

tagged: lukehemmings

*comments turned off for this post*

"Hey girlfriend," Luke said with a smirk as he walked outside to lay with me by the pool.

"I don't know if I am ever going to get used to you hearing that," I said with a giggle and Luke smiled at me as he gently kissed my cheek.

The minute I saw Luke at the airport he asked me to be his girlfriend in a fumble of words and a messy kiss on the lips, but I didn't mind. I had been waiting for so long for Luke to ask me to be his girlfriend and I did not even care that it happened in an airport at 8 am.

"Well you better get used to it," he said with a grin as she sat down next to me. We spent most of the day at the beach with his brothers and Celeste, swimming and taking numerous photos throughout the day. The jet lag was kicking in and I felt like going to sleep, but I had to adjust my body to my Australian body clock.

"Oh you know I will," I said with a smile as we lay by his parents pool together. Luke and I would be staying in Australia for about two weeks until I have to go back to Los Angeles for work. I assume Luke will stay in Sydney for a little while longer since he is on a well-deserved break for a while.

"Are you tired?" Luke asked as he traced lines up and down my exposed leg, making my body tingle slightly as this was a completely new feeling for me.

"No," I lied, a yawn escaping my mouth as I replied to his question and he laughed and stood up with a grin, his messy blonde hair falling onto his forehead.

"Come on, let's go to bed," he said pulling me up from the ground and lifting me up into his arms, earning a small squeal from me. Luke carried me bridal style upstairs and to his bedroom, as everybody else in his house was already asleep.

Luke gently placed me down on his bed before climbing in next to me and pulling me into his side as I slowly felt my eyes close.

"Goodnight gorgeous."

"Goodnight Lukey"

-------------------------------------------

lmao bit of a random chapter but they are together !!!!

yay 

also found the picture on tumblr lollllll