XXIX

1st of April 2019

emilyrosehannon: turning 30 with my favourite human

tagged: lukehemmings

liked by: lukehemmings, 5sos and 108,579 others

username 1: THIS IS THE CUTEST SHIT EVER AHHHHHHH

username 2: LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE 😍😍

username 3: I think I'm in love

username 4: how can you hate them honestly

lukehemmings: love you my gorgeous girl
—————— emilyrosehannon: love u more 💜💜@lukehemmings

username 5: I want them to get married

username 6: 18 is Luke preempting his relationship with Emily lmao
—————liked by: lukehemmings and 700 others

lindseyraerogers: mum and dad I love you
—————— emilyrosehannon: hehe we love you more linds @lindseyraerogers

--------------

Turning thirty was one of the best weekends of my life. I was not planning on having a large party since I was trying to save money to purchase a new house, but Luke would not take no for an answer. We ended up planning a party in under four days, Luke hosting it in his Beverley Hills house that he had purchased at the end of last year.

Around one hundred people attended, including my family, which was probably the best part of my night since I had not seen them in a while. I had never felt or looked so happy at my party and it showed in all the photos. Luke had treated me like an absolute princess over not only the weekend but the whole entire week leading up to my birthday.

"This is for you," he said on the Saturday morning, as I lay in his bed, his old Nirvana t-shirt hanging loosely on my body his white quilt cover consuming my body. Luke handed me a small blue Tiffany and Co. bag, and I could have almost squealed.

"No, you didn't!"

"Just open it, sweetheart," Luke said with a laugh and I could not wipe the grin off my face as I delicately opened the bag to reveal a small blue box, with a diamond encrusted flower ring.

"Holy shit Luke, this is too much," I said but it did not stop me from slipping the ring on my finger easily, admiring how beautiful and intricate it was.

"Do you like it?" Luke asked and I nodded profusely, throwing my arms around him pulling him into a tight hug.

"Of course I do, its beautiful," I said before kissing him softly. "Thank you," I mumbled into the kiss and Luke grinned as we continued to kiss. The thing about kissing Luke, it was like my whole body was ignited and nothing could stop me from feeling this way. Luke was the best thing that had happened to me for a long time and I cannot believe how lucky I am to have him in my life.

The rest of the day consisted of getting ready for the party at his house, which was one of the best nights of my life. Luke, Lindsey and my parents all made ridiculous speeches, which made me laugh to the point where I had tears forming in my eyes. 

Luke was honestly the best thing that had happened to me, and I was so blessed to have him in my life. The way he made me feel was second to none, and I never wanted that feeling to go away. The way he grinned when he had too much to drink made me laugh no matter what the situation. The way he gently took my waist when we were in a crowd of people, the way he kissed me no matter how many people were in the room. It just made me wonder, how long would the honeymoon phase last?

-------------------------------------

my brain did not work during this chapter and it is 100% coz I am not wearing my glasses

thanks for reading tho see u soon xoxoxoxo

also this is Emily's ring: