XLI

6th of October 2020

emilyrosehannon: I love being engaged ❤️

liked by: lukehemmings, lindseyraerogers and 89,457 others

username 1: technically our money paid for your engagement ring so TECHNICALLY we are also engaged to Luke too, can't wait to be married to both of you xx

username 2: you are that stunning I am low key jealous of Luke

lukehemmings: I love being engaged to you 💘🤩
—————— emilyrosehannon: ❤️❤️❤️ @lukehemmings

username 3: Emily and Luke are so cute idk why you all hate her they are so unproblematic 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

username 4: you're going to ruin the band

lindseyraerogers: the engaged life suits you 😍😍
—————— emilyrosehannon: love u linds 💚💚 @lindseyraerogers

shawnmendes: well fuck

——————

"So, how did he ask you?" Crystal asked as we all sat around my dinner table. The boys were outside on the balcony cooking the barbecue, whilst Crystal, Lindsey, Kelsey and I were all around the table, sharing a bottle of wine between us.

"Well," I began, a huge smile creeping on my face, like it does every time I explain how Luke asked me to marry him. "He told me to get dressed up and said we were going on a fancy date, so I believed him. Then he gave me a black tie to wrap around my eyes and I said to him, 'is this some fifty shades of grey stuff' and he just laughed at me as he told me to put it ok again, so I did. Before I knew it we were at the Eiffel Tower, and I kind of had an idea of what was happening because Andy was there with his camera," I said with a laugh before Lindsey interrupted me.

"I was wondering who took that photo of you two," she said with a laugh and Kelsey just nudged her arm, indicating that she needed to be quiet so that I could continue with my story.

"Anyways, so then he got down on one knee and I started crying and then he was crying, and then he just straight up asked me and here we are," I said with a giggle, whilst admiring my ring that was on my ring finger. It was a thick silver band with one large square diamond, Luke obviously speaking to Lindsey about the exact ring that I wanted, because my engagement ring was my dream ring.

"So, when is the wedding?" Kelsey asked me with a smile on her face.

"We were thinking October next year, as it should be good weather and it gives us a decent amount of time to plan," I said and all the girls nodded in agreement, as the boys walked back inside with the food for dinner.

"So," Luke said clapping his hands after we all finished dinner. "I bet you are all wondering who is going to be my best man."

"Not really," Michael said with a snigger and everyone around the table let out a loud laugh whilst Luke just glared at us all, which shut us up for a moment.

"ANYWAYS," Luke exclaimed with a smile on his face. "I have decided to have three best men," he said and the three boys beside him had never looked more happy in their lives.

"Good choice Hemmo," Ashton said with a smile. "But what about your brothers?"

"They will be my groomsmen, meaning Em?" Luke asked.

"Yeah?"

"You are going to need some more friends."

——————————————————-

Ahhhhh thank you for 700+ reads!!! You are all the best <33333

thank you all for reading xx