Chapter Twenty

Satin

The good times never lasted in my book, that's for certain. I could never enjoy my happiness because the anger and craziness inside me wouldn't let me. It's like when you're at a barbecue with all the people you love and you're having the time of your life but you can't enjoy it fully because you're swatting away mosquitoes. It was annoying. Now, although I wasn't technically happy anymore I wouldn't dare say that I wasn't enjoying this. I was trying to avoid it and push the altercation in a different direction but I may have been a little careless because I missed the rush.

" Fuck them weak ass niggas Jah, let's go! " I said tugging on his arm loosely. I wanted one of them to touch him so I could beat their ass.

" Listen to your bitch X. You tough in your music but we know you pussy. " one guy said. I rolled my eyes seeing straight through his act. He was more pussy than what I had between my legs. I pushed Jah out the way and got right with the nigga.

" Show me he pussy! Show me he pussy dumb ass nigga! " I yelled in his face feeling the drops of saliva flying from my mouth. Of course I was angry that these dick pulling ass boys were disrespecting my boyfriend. Not only because of the disrespect but because of the audacity of them. Jahseh would air this bitch out with two fist and a pocket knife and that was without me. Not to say they should travel in fear around him but who was stupid enough to step to him? Clearly this group of dirty ass Broward niggas. Yes.. we might've took a small trip to Broward just because we missed it. We were supposed to been on our way back home but we were interrupted.

I was chest to chest with this big bitch and even though I had to look up at him I knew he felt all my energy. I was about smoke and if he couldn't tell I clearly fight niggas. I don't even know why this was going on because niggas all around Florida know about me, Jah and Ski. Everybody knows not to fuck with us unless you want your ass beat. Period.

" I don't have to show you shit bitch. Better getcho lil ass back before I- " Before he could finish talking I hooked him with my left hand and came back with the right. I heard his jaw click as he stood stiff for a second then fell out. My little ass could handle up with anybody very well.

The rest of them looked a little shocked but not necessarily afraid. They probably thought they would just jump us and run. Ha. No. The sound of feet skidding towards Jah made me whip my head to look at him and being caught off guard, I was punched. I recovered quick and threw my fists rapidly at the shorter nigga with the fate of his friend. I felt more and more hands on me and I ended up tripping over one of their feet.

" Fuck! " I yelled as one blow fell right into my temple making my vision go a little blurry as I fished for my pocket knife. I retrieved it and went to work, stabbing where I could.

" What the fuck! " I heard so I knew I was making contact.

" This nigga got a knife! " I heard farther away from me and I knew Jahseh was doing the same as me. It was a lot of them so I wasn't really expecting to have to square up with all of them. Somebody was bound to get cut. I thrusted my hand out seeing the best of someone's stomach as I could and when he jumped back holding the wound I got a glimpse of Jah with his knife against one of their throats. The others had ran off besides the few stragglers who got injured.

I scrambled to my feet and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and I shook my head no. He stared at me for a while before releasing the guy and kicking him in the back of the head as he tried to run off. Me and Jah took off running towards my car ready to get back home.