Chapter Six

Jahseh

I looked up at Satin as I snuggled closer to her. I wanted to wake her up but I knew she was tired. I could see it all over her face as she slept. Her face was frowned a little and her nose twitched occasionally. I raised up and licked her nose for the fifth time since I'd woken up. She still slept as I laid back under her. I blew my breath growing bored.

" Satin. " I whispered peskily. She didn't move and I growled under my breath.

" Wake up motherfucker. " I whispered louder causing her to stare at me through one eye as she kept the other closed.

" What? " she asked irritated. I smiled just hearing her voice and tried to get closer to her. It was impossible though. Any closer and we would be Siamese twins.

" Wake up and love me. " I mumbled rubbing her back as I had my arms wrapped around her body. She smacked her lips and rolled all the way on top of me. She laid her cheek on mine and I could see her eyes closing again. My neck started to hurt as her head got heavier.

" Satin! " I yelled causing her to roll off me aggressively and thrash around in the bed. I raised up on my elbows and just stared at her goofy ass. She snatched the covers leaving me with just a corner.

" Can I sleep? Seriously, I have school at like 8. " she snapped starring at me with wild eyes. I fell back on the bed and huffed.

" Bitch it's 4 o'clock, you need to be getting ready. " I mumbled under my breath. I was about to say some more slick shit until I felt her grab my dick and forcefully squeeze it. I hissed and my hand immediately went to hers. The grip she had on me was vicious and it almost felt good. Through the pain I could still feel myself getting hard. It was her touch.

" Call me another bitch and I'll show you. Leave me the fuck alone Jahseh, it's too early! " she whisper yelled being that Stokeley was still sleeping. I was the only one up at first and my mind was all over the place.

Satin let me go and turned her back towards me. I rolled over and spooned her, being sure to press myself against her ass. I heard her groan but she moved closer to me absentmindedly. I smirked and rubbed her stomach.

" You know we go on tour today. " I said lowly in her ear after I heard her light snores again.

" Mhm. " she moaned in response. It was the sexiest shit I've ever heard. I would miss her while we were gone.

" You'll miss me? " I asked trying my hardest to wake her up with me. She was sleeping like she had four jobs and she didn't even have one.

" Mhm. " she moaned again, this time nodding her head as well. My dick jumped and I'm almost sure she felt it. Although it wasn't sexual, it did things to me. Everything she did triggered something in me. I haven't had sex in a while and being this close to her was making me lose my mind. I haven't done anything sexual with anybody in months and that made it worst.

" I'd really like to taste you bro. " I mumbled pressing my head softly into her back. She didn't say anything so I decided to leave her alone. She has school in the morning. She turned around towards me and kissed me before laying on my chest. I smiled lightly and got comfortable under her again. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just laid there, staring at the ceiling and rubbing her back. The shadow from the sun rising moved across the room as time went on. Before I knew it her alarm was going off. I shook her to wake her and she only groaned indicating she knew it was time for school. She raised and stared down at me.