Chapter Three

Satin Goulbourne

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight caused my face to get hot. I felt around my bed then sat up when I realized it was only me in it. I groaned lowkey salty Jahseh wasn't still laying with me. I forced myself out the bed and I immediately felt a headache coming along. I smacked my lips and shuffled to my bathroom getting the Tylenol from behind the mirror. I took two and spooned water into my mouth with my hand. I started to brush my teeth, wash my face and shower.

I was wrapped in a plush white towel in the middle of my room when my door was pushed open and Ski's head popped in.

" Yo I went grocery shopping and shit. It's food in there. " he said looking around my room. Ski always talked shit about my room because it wasn't girly. But I wasn't girly so what the hell did he expect.

" Thanks house wife, you can get out my room now. " I said with a straight face. It wasn't his room to be worried about nor judging.

He mugged me for calling him a house wife and looked me up and down.

" You need to spruce it up in here. It's depressing as shit in here. " he said and hurriedly closed my door seeing I grabbed something to throw at him.

" Bitch! " I yelled after him and proceeded to get dressed so I could go bother him. I put Vaseline lotion on and threw on a dark green hoodie and black leggings. I took the large headband off my wrist and pulled my hair into a low puffy ponytail.

I left my room and saw Ski and Jahseh both looking at something on Jah's phone. I was interested as well from the odd sounds coming from whatever they were watching. I looked over the both of them to see hentai porn playing. I smacked my lips and snatched the phone from Jah. They both looked at me like ' what the hell '.

" What the hell are you doing Satin? " Jahseh asked snatching his phone back looking at his screen seeing I had got them off the video and he couldn't find it anymore. He mumbled some shit under his breath and mugged me tough.

" Why the hell are y'all watching cartoon porn. Go get some really pussy, weirdos. " I said going in the kitchen seeing boatloads of bags on the countertops.

" Who the hell did y'all expect to put all these groceries away? " I asked angrily snatching one of the bags knowing I was going to have to do it.

" You, the fuck. " Ski said walking past the kitchen into his room I'm guessing. I scoffed under my breath and opened the refrigerator, nearly throwing the bag of grapes into the fruit drawer. I put away the drinks, chips, cereal and all the other shit he had bought and at that point I wasn't even hungry anymore.

" You could've came in here and helped me dyke. " I joked to Jah as I saw him scrolling on his phone on the couch. He didn't say anything but I knew he heard me. I cocked my head to the side.

" Why weren't you still in my room when I woke up? " I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall staring at Jah. The black ripped jeans he wore sagged off his ass slightly making me wanna hit him in his chest. I didn't wanna see his boxers nor his ass.

" Sorry for not laying up with you all morning but it's 2:30 in the damn afternoon Satin, I have a life you know. " he said slickly rolling his eyes. My face screwed at his sudden animosity. His mood changed like crazy and this was really gonna piss me off. I huffed and stood in front of him.