Chapter Nineteen

Author here, yo I'm realizing I don't edit my shit at all so like if y'all start getting a lot of updates in the near future don't mind it. I'm just spell checking and shit cause I'm a little slow. Anyways, enjoy these few trash ass chapters because things are about to spice up after while!😘

Satin

I rolled my eyes as I watched Jah play in his newly found hair. He had a giddy grin on his face as he shook and ruffled his small, forming dreads. It was cute, I wouldn't lie, but I was still salty about the way he acted at that salon last month. He literally showed his ass but I guess I was glad he liked this better. He actually suggested this because I suggested just going back black since he was so picky. He said it symbolized balance. Black and white, or in his case, blonde. It was really different, nothing like I've ever witnessed and I was high key jealous. He pulled it off so nice and the way it accentuated his already gorgeous features made him look more exotic.

" Papa looking good huh baby? " he asked geeked that he had something that wasn't the norm. It was like he knew he would start a wave with this one. He did a little dance with his arms as he swirled his hips. Papa could do that dance on me. Now shouldn't he be thanking me for making him do something crazy? Yes, he should.

" Yo help me put this dangly shit on the end. " he huffed struggling to attach the silver heart to the ends of one of his locs. I sucked my teeth snatching the accessory from him and twisting the flexible metal around a piece in the front. I flicked it to make sure it wouldn't just slip off and continued to randomly place the silver cuffs around a few of his black ones. I was decorating his hair like he was a Christmas tree or something and was having a blast.

" There. You've been blessed with the hands of Satin. " I cheesed as he turned back to the mirror admiring my work. I was now claiming myself as his hairstylist. Nobody else was allowed to touch his hair unless they wanted to fight me. Simple as that.

" Take a picture with me. " he said pulling his phone out his pocket and pulling me closer to him by my waist. I pushed away removing myself from his loose grip and he looked at me oddly as he set his phone up to take the picture.

" You know I don't take pictures Jah. " I said almost embarrassed. I wasn't even confident enough to take silly pictures that nobody but us would see with my boyfriend. At this point I don't even think it was about my lack of confidence. I was just so uncomfortable in front of cameras that I don't even bother taking pictures. It's always awkward and I end up feeling self conscious about how I look in photos. I'd just rather save my self the mind race.

Jah looked at me for a while then back at his phone, snapping a picture of himself while I just stood there watching him. This was easy for him. He was a beautiful man. He didn't physically have an ugly feature. Even his dick was handsome. His hair was thick and shiny before the bleach. His skin clear of blemishes. Even with the knicks and cuts in his skin it was beautiful. The imperfections were what made him eye candy to me. The things he hated most about him self made me a sucker for him. His shade of caramel along with his deep brown eyes and two toned lips. He was a work of art really and way out of my league in physical terms.

" You should really stop that shit. " he mumbled looking at the picture before posting it on his Instagram.

" Why you staring at me jit? " he asked and I closed my mouth not realizing that it was hung open. I had spaced out admiring my baby. I hope we last.