;)(chapter35)

JUNGKOOK POV:

Hmm..so The child's father is still not found yet..,what does He looks like?
Is he kind?is he perfect?or...

Aishh!!..if I saw him I'll be sure to kill him no matter what it cause!.

This really pissed me out..

I threw the papers on the cold air and then it all shattered in the floor..

I already hired a plenty of professionals but none of them are good enough to find who is the real father of her child...

It's kinda bit weird cause...one of my men's told me that Jennie has no relationship with other guys..and told me that she is just a single parent in 5years ago.....

A knock suddenly interrupted my deep thoughts making me snapped back to reality..

???:sorry to interrupt you boss but..Mr and ms lee. have something to give you..

A male voice spoke up behind the door.

"Alright..bring it in here."
I risen my voice a little so he can hear what I'm saying...

Then the door open widely revealing taehyung hyung...he walk slowly towards me with some random papers attach on his hands..

"What is this?"
I asked him with confusion..

Taehyung:..you didn't know?

"...."I remained silent with his question..making him sigh in disbelief

Taehyung:it's from saerin's parents...they allowed you to divorce her..since she is dead..

Taehyung gave me the papers that he was holding on..I quickly grabbed it from him..

"How did they got saerin's sign and fingerprint in here..."

My eyebrows furrowed...

Taehyung:they got their own ways..by the way don't forget to sign it..

He said while walking out from my office..

"Heh.."

:)

To be continued...
————————————————————