(chapter 20)

hello guys! I'm sorry for the slow updates..

I had been really stressed lately so I didnt update.... :(

————————————————————
JUNGKOOK POV:

I was really desperate to see Jennie now but my parents won't accept that Jennie is my girlfriend since they already decided that I will be marrying saerin..But I don't want to...

my parents really owe saerin's parent since they are the one who helped us to get our company better...

And they keep saying that if I marry her our company will be powerful

But here I am in my parents house..waiting for her and her parents to meet up..

Minutes later they finally arrived with a huge smile on their face meanwhile saerin run towards and cling on me making me literally frustrated...

I wanna push her off the cliff so I won't definitely see her again..

Mrs.jeon:welcome to our house!.. mr,and mrs lee...please take a seat

Saerin's mother smiled at my mother
While my father and saerin's father take a hand shake..

Mrs.lee:thankyou mrs jeon and mr jeon for inviting us for dinner...

Saerin's parents seated across from us while saerin seated infront of me

The maids walk towards us with many amount of food...

Then suddenly something flash in my mind remembering Jennie stuffing her mouth with a lot of foods.....she is really adorable making me want to squeeze her........

I miss My Jennie...

Saerin:why are you smiling oppa~.,are you excited that you will be marrying me?~

What? Why would I think of marrying you? You are just a piece of slut.

Mr.jeon:Jungkook son...can you walk saerin in the garden so you two can have time for each other........so we can start planning about you and saerin's marriage.

I was about to say something but saerin interrupted..

Saerin:really!~.

Then she quickly grabbed my hand and headed towards the garden when we got there she can't stop clinging on me...

Okay!!i got enough I'm so annoyed and pissed right now!

I quickly took my hand out from her embrace

"can you stop clinging on me!..and what you said earlier—

I smirked

—-I wasn't thinking of marrying you.....I was thinking of someone that I love...,and that is not you!"

I said angrily infront of her face making her pout and angry at the same time.

Saerin:I don't care if you love someone..,I just want you mine!

"Sorry but I'm taken!,and I really have to go now"

I was about to go but she hugged me really tight..

Saerin:please dont go...

I started to feel something wet on my back..Is this slut pretending to cry?

"Let go saerin...,you are making me really pissed right now!!"

I shouted at her then she get off her embrace on me seeing her tears..

But I didn't care and proceed to walk but

Saerin:wait!!..,if you go I will destroy you and your parents company!

I widened my eyes on her words making me turn and face through her path.

"W-what?"

Then her crying face turned into rebellious

—————————