"Why me? Why did the sun god choose me as your fated?" I blurt out without thinking. Maybe because it was a question that has been ringing inside my head over and over. It just...doesn't make any sense.

"Honestly, I have no idea. It's fate and I just knew that the moment I laid my eyes on you, I was already yours, body and soul"

Feeling embarassed, I look down ro his chest, the white shirt press on his muscle perfectly. I look down even further and see inches before our lower body collide with each other. Where should I look dammit. Taking a breath I decided to look straight, observing the stubble on his chin and jaw.

"I don't think we've met before" I said.

"We haven't, but I saw you on the battlefield once"

"Which one?"

"When the foreigners invaded the shorelines, you were decapitating an enemy's head when I saw you, I wanted to snatch you right then" he chuckles

"What were you doing there in the first place. I don't recall any Tallies near that place"

"I was running as a lion when I caught your scent"

"Am I suppose to believe that you went that far for a morning run?"

"You might not believe me but on that day, I just had the urge to go further than I usually do and when I caught your scent I just had to follow it"

"You keep talking about this scent? Do I smell different from other people?"

His gaze fell on my lips "You've no idea" His hold became tighter and our chest are pressed close, I could feel his hard pecs on my breast. He came closer to my nexk and take a deep breath.

"You smell amazing my Queen" we were so close that I could feel his breath. I shuddered and pushed him back slightly.

"You're too close. I don't remember anyone in my country dancing like this"

He backed away and smiled "So you do dance?"

"No, I'm usually busy securing the perimeter when there's a party"

"I think it wouldn't change that much since you'll be busy securing 'your' perimeter" he comes closer again and his hand that was on my back slowly travels down my spine in a seducing way. My body tremble with anticipation so I step on his foot purposely.

Orion wince and holds back his voice of pain.

"Oops, sorry" I said while putting some distance between us.
"So, tell me the plan?"

Orion tap his foot on the floor, the one that I hurt. "You don't need to worry about it Val, I've sent an army to finish them off"

"You're not going?"

"Don't need to, my commander, Dale can take care of them. Meanwhile, we have a wed-"

tap tap tap

The guard came in to annouce the arrival of the Princess.

Carissa came through the door, the soft blue dress compliments her fair skin.

"I apologize for disturbing this lovely moment, you called me, your Highness?"

"Yes, come in" Orion made a signal for her to come his way, she walks with such grace that the nobles in my country would be ashamed.

"I never formally introduced you, this is Carissa, my baby sister and the princess. Carissa, meet General Valeryie, my fate"

Carissa bowed and introduced herself in a very very elegant way, I nod once and introduced myself as General Valeryie of Mhytica. I didn't bow or curtsy but went for a handshake and she took it anyway. Surprising.