Rescue Mission ( 2/2 )

Start from the beginning

"Do you think so?" Izuku nods.

"I've been observing you! I was keeping quiet because you were doing really good! You seem to care a lot for the civilians even if they're bots, and you know what you can't handle when you handed the screaming child bot to Tsuyu who no offense, took care of it a lot better. You also can dig through rubble pretty fast and probably can help when unlodging people or even in the aftermath- well um you probably already know that but-"

"No it's nice, they're very nice words. It's nice to see your efforts recognized, thank you Midoriya-sensei, I promise I'll do my best." Izuku squeaks when Shoji bows to him.

"A-Ah hey! J-Just go back to getting the bot out!" Shoji nods, continuing with his work, Izuku sighs, unsuspecting to upcoming danger behind him.

"Ah it's like a girls!" Mineta says, "I don't really go for boys but you're good eno-" Izuku yelps when he felt someone squeezing his butt, Shoji paused but before he can reprimand his classmate, Tsuyu's already slapping Mineta away.

"Sorry about that Izuku-chan kero, I got him out of my sight one moment and he does this kero."

"A-Ah... I-it's fine I'm u-used to it." Izuku says, but he honestly was kind of disappointed to see this kind of action to someone from UA, probably because they're supposed to be great heroes one day. It just... feels kind of... more wrong for them to do something like this...?

"You're too cute kero."

"S-So um... how is... rescue going on his side...? I assume that he's mostly support isn't he? He can't really do a lot rescuing on his own, I'd look at it for myself but..." Tsuyu nods.

"Don't worry about it kero, with his balls he can make even big rubbles stick to else where and not drop over, but they do diminish in effect over time so it's really better for him-"

"It's that's strong?" Izuku's eyes sparkled, looking down at Mineta, "I.. hey, want to um, can you give me some of your hair?! Come to the nurses office after the class! I need to experiment with your hair!"

"Well only if you-" Mineta paused, Shoji has walked over and glared down at him and seeing the usually understanding boy be angry is... "I mean of course! Sure! A hero expects nothing in return!"

__________________________

"Eicchan! Stop hardening yourself when I'm hitting you!"

"But it hurts!"

"That's the point! Stop hardening yourself!" Shoto watched the scene with mild jealousy, what a lucky man Kirishima is.

"Kirishima Eijiro Stop hardening yourself right this instant!"

Kirishima quickly stopped and finally got whipped.

What a lucky man he really is.

Shoto groans as Izuku hits him too. Why the hell did Kirishima not want this, it's good.

"What are you doing standing around there and doing nothing?! Shoucchan you haven't rescued a single bot by yourself yet! Stop following Kacchan around like a little duck and go find civilians by yourself!"

"I got it sir." Shoto salutes to Izuku before running off, Katsuki returns after just rescued like 5 more civilians // by himself and without Izuku's guidance //, he looks expectantly at Izuku and the greenette coos at him.

"You're such a good boy Kacchan, did so good, what an amazing hero you are!" Katsuki leans down his head and Izuku happily pets it before hugging the blond, "did such a good job, good Kacchan. Good boy wait what's poking me-"

_______________________________

"Here here, there's one here." Jiro says after checking the spot, Ochaco nods and quickly makes work of floating the rubble with Sero quickly tapes together into a ball while Jiro lifts the half crushed bot out.

"Oh no it's dead." Izuku frowns, taking the little bot as Jiro hands it to him.

"Oh no..." Jiro tries not to laugh as Izuku coddles the little bot like it's his baby, he holds it for a moment before he finally lets the med bot that was staring at him take the baby bot. Izuku pouts.

"You're so adorable. Now that you've lost that one maybe you should try making one with your boyfriends." Izuku's face flushed red and he looks away.

"N-No way... I'm a boy... I can't get pregnant." Izuku pouts, like he really wants to make one but too bad he can't.

"I'm sure if you try hard enough you'll be able to make one."

"I-It's not physically possible..."

"You'll never know until you try-"

"N-No way! How is that gonna work anyways? I don't have the right set of genitalia for the... mating ritual." Jiro only grins.

"You'll see."

"W-What?"

"Nothing."