Chapter-1 How it begins

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me miss is lily Brian here?" A girl with red hair asks chewing on her gum her mouth closing and opening as she chews. "Duh, that's me." I stand up mocking her in the boring tone she just used, she looks at me her expression blank ."The principal wants you in his office" She says crossing her arms blinking up at me.

"Oh no," I mumble under my breath.

I know I'm in trouble that little bítch.

I look in my ma'am's direction she gives me a firm nod telling me to go. I dash out of my classroom thinking what will happen now, my hands shake slightly as I stand in front of the door don't be nervous it's her fault, not yours.

I give out a gentle knock on the door before entering the room my eyes widen as my breath gets knocked out of my chest, my face turns pale losing its color my heart starts to beat rapidly and I think it's gonna come out any second my legs jello ready to give out any second.

It can't be.

when I see none other than the man whom I'm head over heels for, whom my heart belongs to forever who left me years ago.

Adam Benji Domenica.

The king of our heart my subconscious says making me nod in agreement.

I thought I would never see him again he's back.

He's back! my mind chants excitedly.

His back is facing me but I know -no I can feel it, it's him.

It's him.

It's him.

I'm going crazy, please tell me that I am.

"Lily." The principal clears his throat making me snap out of my thoughts nervousness pools inside my stomach my hands slightly shake. Adam doesn't even face me his poster remains straight and still as a pole.

"Y-e-ss." I stutter not trusting my mouth right now, my eyes go for blue-eyed chick who stood there as if nothing happened running a hand through her red striking hair. "I would appreciate it if you come forward. "

I hesitated a little before taking small steps not knowing where to step I take a shaky breath before standing right beside where Adam's sitting, I look at him and my breath gets caught again those blue dark orbs those dark black charcoal hair begging me to run my hands through them, that beautiful tan smooth skin and that sharp jawline that could cut you into half, his fist clenches slightly making me realize I was literally eye-raping him. I look away embarrassed blushing slightly.

"So I heard what you did Lily Brian and I'm not blaming you I also know Emily was wrong too." I hear a whine behind me making me roll my eyes

"Sir I hate to break it up to you but she started it she made me hit her," I state firmly. "Oh no you see this bítch here it's all her fault! You have to listen to me, sir!" Emily comes in front of the principal.

Sir Blake narrows her eyes at Emily. "This language is highly inappropriate Ms. Emily." She clamps her mouth shut.

"Sir I assure you I didn't do anything she was the one who came to me and started yelling at me nonstop." My jaw clenches at Emily's statement.

That lying bítch.

"What the fuck why the hell is you lying, Emily !?Aww to scared to admit the truth I know that you're all fake but didn't know you were a coward." I smirk slightly but my smirk dies when I feel dark eyes glaring at me.

Emily scowls at me she opens her mouth but is interrupted, we both turn our heads towards Adam when he clears his throat.

"It is appreciated if you both don't fight girls."