Last Word

Thank you

I say thank you a lot, but I really do mean it.  I've been writing secretly for a long time and most of those (with the exception of my bl books) have just one reader, a friend of mine from America.  I'm not sure he would be into my favourite genre of all time!

I started writing this book on 20th April 2017, after falling in love with the omega-verse genre from Japanese manga.  It started with me creating that prologue, the history of my omega-verse world.  I have written sci-fi and fantasy before and have a need to know all the ins and outs, history, science behind the things I write about. Don't generally care two hoots about reality! And almost everything I have written has some sort of hidden time line. 

However, I stumbled with writers block, not because I did not know how this book was supposed to end, but more as I couldn't figure how to connect one event with the next.  But now it is done and complete and I couldn't be more happy!  I now have to write the other five books that exist in this world, but only in my imagination!

Fun Facts

Like I mentioned, this book was started in April 2017 and the roadblock probably only occurred a few days later.  I tend to write chapters en masse.  I stumbled a couple of paragraphs into chapter eight.  It's too vague as to why, but my fingers just would not move over the keyboard anymore.

When I learnt last year about Wattpad, I hoped it would force me to get over the block and finish the book.  It did, but it did not end the way it was supposed to!

The original title of this book was supposed to be Three Alphas and an Omega!  You know two of the Alphas, Tatsuya and Ryota, both were to be love interests, but naturally Tatsuya's interest was exactly as came to be revealed.  The third was supposed to be a friend of Hideaki, but in the end, that man just had a cameo instead! 

Also, in my original scribbles, Tatsuya was supposed to kidnap Yori and hide him away until his heat so he could form the bond and Yori was meant to somehow get away and fall into Ryota's arms, though Ryota wasn't going to take advantage of him, he's still the gentleman.  But as I wrote a kidnap plot in Mates of a Human, I felt I didn't want to be really repetitive and do it again!  I struggled a little with how to follow the plot without the kidnap scene, but still have villain Tatsuya's intentions come across... in the end it sort of wrote itself, not like what I plotted before starting the chapter.

Also, I never meant to be repetitive with two main uke's having multiple births.  But Yori's twins were planned much sooner than Alex's triplets.  I decided to keep this plot point the same, just made the twins non-identical, something I never thought about either way.

I mentioned that this is one of six imagined books.  This is true.  The others are stored in my brain, most are Alpha and Omega pairings, all are bl and each one explores a slightly different aspect of what it means to be an Alpha or Omega in this world.  The 'odd book out' explores what it means to be a Beta!  Hopefully, I will write these books soon!  I make no promises, I can't plan things for the life of me. (Old saying, can't plan a piss up in a brewery, that is me.)

Best Rank; 13 #omegaverse, 86 #yaoinovel
Word Count 57000+

Shameless Plug
(Plugging my own works, ignoring this is allowed)

Mates of a Human
(Supernatural Romance, includes Werewolves)

His world was completely grey. Not a drop of colour entered his eyes and he told himself that he really didn't miss it. Until the day he saw the most vivid blue eyes.

This book is free to read on Wattpad or for 99p(99c) you can download it via iBooks with hidden extra chapters (located at the end of the book).

Learning To Live As A Cultivator
(Based on Chinese Cultivation novels such as Legendary Master's wife)

Leon died very peacefully and quietly in his home world, in fact he hadn't even been aware of his death.

When he awoke, he wished he had died.

Now he is in a world where the strong are merciless to the weak and the weak strive to be strong. But he doesn't care about all that, he's too busy looking for his glasses.

He Was Almost Absorbed By The System
(Based on Chinese System Novels, such as QWTFOD)

Paralysed from the neck down after a serious accident and unable to pay for full body restoration, Kyan was sent into an Alien Archive to rescue the V.I.P's trapped within it's virtual records.  However, unbeknownst to him, he is little more than real life cannon fodder, sent to die, so the V.I.P's could live.  Dragged through the worlds recorded in the files, he is now on the brink of exhaustion and the System is almost ready to absorb what remains of him and replace him in the physical world.  But just as he is due to complete his last mission, someone interferes...

The Abandoned Omega
(Omegaverse, not a werewolf story)

Book Two of My Omegaverse (not very inventive a collection title, I know)

Is there anything more pitiful than an Omega who has been marked and abandoned by his Alpha?

Kazuhiko abandoned the Omega he marked in a night of heated passion, due to cowardice and filial responsibilities. The path he took ended in karmic retribution. At least that he how he feels when viewing the small bundle who has turned his life upside down. Will he have a chance to make it right?

Paired With Fate
(Omegaverse, not a werewolf story)

Book Three of My Omegaverse

Ichiro was an Omega.  But that did not mean that he would quietly become subservient and allow himself to be topped by a man.  He liked girls and was straight.  He would always be straight.  Wouldn't he?

A new story based in the same world as The Omega is a Novelist and The Abandoned Omega.

The End