Chapter Twenty Three

Author's note; 18+

After they returned to the room, the sun was already making its final descent in the distance and the sky was painted with the colours of sunset. Still, being midwinter meant that it was not more than late afternoon as it turned dark, but the early night continued the mood that had been formed in front of two of Ryota's most important people. Although the original plan was to rest before dinner, once Ryota's lips fell upon Yori's mouth, all thoughts of resting were swept away. Yori's arms automatically reached to twine about Ryota's neck even as his curled about Yori's waist. And the tongues of the two men danced.

A jumper fell to the ground and then another, followed by a shirt and a T-shirt. Ryota's fingers ran slightly up the bare curve of Yori's back causing him to shiver, but their mouths could not bear to be apart. They remained connected this way as they slowly made their way to sit at the edge of the bed, continuing to touch, continuing to taste. Their explorations deepened although they continued this leisurely pace, unhurried and without haste. Ryota marvelled at the length of black hair running down Yori's neck and back, touching the silky strands as his hands combed through it. Yori splayed his fingers over the toned chest of his lover, tracing the lines created by a healthy and fit regime, before sliding his palms over the rounded shoulders and down strong arms.

Buckles and buttons were unfastened, zips lowered and Ryota gently pressed Yori down on to the bed.  He was met with no resistance.  Finally their mouths parted and each swallowed their mixed fluids, but their eyes held onto their connection as they peered into the others with emotions.  Ryota's hands reached for the top of Yori's jeans and dragged them down and the omega obliged him, raising his hips to make his undressing easier.  Ryota's own jeans and underwear soon followed in descent.

They made themselves more comfortable upon the bed and lips once more danced with lips.  Ryota pressed the proof of his desire against Yori's which stood just as proudly.  Without exchanging words, each lowered one hand and grasped their members together and gently stroked. Yori groaned almost immediately as the sensations of their combined efforts sent streaks of pleasure hurtling to his mind.  Ryota swallowed those gasps and moans as if doing so could make them his own, while his tongue swirled about the confines of Yori's mouth.  Naturally more sensitive, Yori soon found that his body was chasing his climax.  He wondered whether he should mention this but the thought melted in the hazy red of passion and his body shuddered as he spilled his release.

Ryota smiled, his eyes curved as he observed his beautiful Yori flushed and dazed, splayed out before him like a gift from heaven.  He could not resist marking the pale flesh along his slender neck and his collarbone with visible brands, while his fingers sought Yori's dark opening.  As if eager for his touch, the muscle gave way with ease, allowing his fingers to sink into the slick depths.  Yori shuddered back to a state of awareness as Ryota's tongue teased a sensitive spot between his neck and collarbone and he softly mewled.  Spurned on, that agile tongue suckled upon as yet unmarked flesh, before lapping at the peaks upon his chest.  Yori felt surges of electricity crackle from his sensitive nipples over his flesh, stunning his mind and awakening his flaccid member.

Yori's hips flexed upward, his body telling him, telling Ryota that the man's fingers were not enough for him anymore.  Ryota was quick to receive the message and lifted himself to shadow his lover, centring his manhood against Yori's opening before slowly sinking into his welcoming passage.  Yori groaned, feeling the satisfying fullness that came with Ryota's shape.  Though he had nothing to compare it to in reality, he could not imagine anyone else providing this sort of wonderful feeling for him.

Slowly, Ryota began to move, his eyes settled on Yori's expression filled face and was bewitched.  He ran his fingers gently down the side of Yori's face, causing him to glance upward at his lover and was completely moved by what he perceived within the man's eyes.  Tenderness, passion, love.  Yori's eyes began to fill with water and an indescribable warmth settled in the pit of his stomach. His sight slipped down to Ryota's lips, which fulfilled his wish and kissed him.

Their bodies entwined this way for an unmeasured amount of time as Ryota unhurriedly thrust into Yori's body. The latter could only grasp tightly to the warm body pleasuring him, his arms about Ryota's shoulders, his legs crossed about his hips. Water leaked freely from Yori's eyes, but knowing these were not of pain or sadness, Ryota continued his seemingly endless march towards their fruition. Eventually, no matter how much he wanted to convey with his body the utter love he held for Yori, the teasing sensation of climax began to demand his attention and Ryota instinctively gave chase. But he was not so blinded by need that he paid no attention to Yori's needs and his fingers slid down to tease and pleasure the man so they might climb the familiar path together.

Yori gasped and cried, each stroke and gentle pinch throwing him deeper into the quagmire of rapture that he could only escape from by reaching his climax. As always, Ryota grabbed him by the hand and took him there; he painted them with his colours even as Ryota coated his inner walls.

Ryota wiped the trails of tears from Yori's cheeks and smiled warmly. "I love you."

*****

They lingered upon the bed for a while, leisurely kissing, softly speaking and touching each other, though neither felt the need to further the intimacy once more. In fact, to Yori, these loving exchanges felt much more intimate than the act of connecting their bodies, though he would never deny that he enjoyed that type of exchange with Ryota also.

As for the warmth that filled his core, it did not dissipate, instead it seemed to settle deeper and enlarge each time he peered into his lover's eyes. He suspected that he knew what it could be, but even when Ryota spoke those three little words once more, he found he could not yet return them out loud. However Ryota had already declared that he would wait for him, so Yori felt that this was okay.

Eventually, Ryota coaxed him out of bed and into the shower. There was a village pub nearby that served wholesome and delicious food and Ryota wished to take him there for dinner.

Indeed the atmosphere in the pub was warm and welcoming and they chose from a selection of local brews as they waited for their meals to be made. A few patrons viewed the two men with curious glances, as both were an undeniable feast for the eyes. One was tall and well built with a rugged type of handsomeness, while the other's beauty, while masculine, could rival any woman considered to be picturesque. However, none dared intervene in the pink bubble that seemed to envelope the pair, only a person without the mental capacity to understand this would even try and there was no one so foolish here. The air about them was so heated, that the barmaid who brought over their meals declared that she would need a cold shower to cool down.

After their meals, they cleared their heads in the brisk winter air as they took a slow walk back to the bed and breakfast. Neither spoke, no words were needed. They held each other's hand as they shared what little warmth escaped from their thick coats and matched their pace. A small contented smile curved Yori's lips as they walked and he glanced up to see what stars could be seen in the dark of night. But there was not one as the sky was overcast.

When Yori complained about this, Ryota chuckled and glanced up with him before saying; "Look again, you never know what else you might see."

And so Yori did as he was bid and gasped, the mist of his breath in the frigid air blurring his vision for a brief moment. But his eyes had already seen what Ryota wished him to see and he laughed as the first snowflakes began to drift down about them.

Author's note; I am sorry for making you all wait so patiently. This is not a particularly long chapter, but I wanted to write it as a continuation of the last before pushing this pair further. I hope you enjoy.