Chapter 4: Meeting the Members

A/N: Sorry about the last chapter being posted really late. I hurried with this chapter to make up for it. It is a little shorter compared to the last one. Hope you enjoy!

3rd Pov

The three girls could be seen practicing hard in their dance studio. A trainer had approached them the day after their evaluation to inform them that they would still take lessons up until their preparation months for their debut.

Hwayoung and Hyejin had attended their vocal class together this morning and Chaerin had attended her dance class.

This is what the girls were practicing at this moment.

Hyejin and Hwayoung had dressed in more casual clothes for their vocal lesson, rather than their dance practice clothes. Chaerin had informed them that their vocal trainer was a little uptight and preferred her trainees turn up in appropriate clothing.

Hyejin dressed in a pair of skinny blue jeans with a black singlet tucked into the top of her jeans. A white leather jacket sat on her shoulders, small heeled black boots and her hair tied up in a high ponytail.

Hwayoung was dressed similar. She wore black skinny ripped jeans, a casual white loose t-shirt tucked in and a simple black zip jacket. Accessorized with a black beanie over her recently dyed light brown hair and white nike flat sneakers.

Chaerin was dressed in a set of her dancing clothes. A pair of black, high waisted, nike tracksuit pants, white lines up the side. A black skintight cross crop-top covered in a long sleeved purple off the shoulder short top. He hair is up in a high ponytail, covered by a black cap with rings in the corner of the brim.

Hyejin and Hwayoung sat on the lounges in the corner practicing their lesson with each other, their bags discarded into the racks carelessly. Chaerin was apart from the girls, dancing in front of the mirror in the middle of the room. Her regular training shoes discarded in front of the mirror sitting by her bag and her phone, that was blaring the music for 'Havana' by Camilla Cabello from a small speaker.

Chaerin instead wore a pair of 5 inch heels strapped to her feet. Her dance lesson had been a surprise and she was not expecting the lesson on 'sexy' / 'girly' dance. The teacher demanded she come back with some heels. Luckily she had a pair prepared in her own practice room.

She is passionately recalling and practicing the routine she was taught that morning. A few stray hairs stuck to her forehead as she repeated the dance again and again. She was aiming to have this routine perfect for the next lesson.

Then. They were all interrupted by the practice room door swinging open and lightly hitting the wall. A tall, slightly tanned, light brown haired girl confidently strides into the room, tugging her (very large) luggage behind her and flipping her hair over her shoulder. She donned bold red lipstick and dark eyeshadow, making her light brown eyes pop. She wore a simple yet attention demanding outfit. A bright red mid drift tank with a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans and a pair of 7 inch open toe heels. Confidence rolled off this girl in waves as she glanced around the room.

The three girls stop practicing immediately as they notice this girl in their practice room. They look at her for a few moments before they look to each other. Chaerin turned back with an eyebrow raised. A couple seconds later, Miyoung-ssi comes running and panting into the room and dropping to the glossed floor. A couple bags drop from her shoulders with a few thuds. You could tell they had weight to them.

She raises her hand in a half 'hello' and 'I'm okay don't worry' kind of way. Chaerin takes her word for it and turns her attention back to this new girl. Their eyes lock.

Tension raises in the room as the two stare at each other, waiting for the other to crack. The girl wants to show that she is skilled and is not to be messed with, but Chaerin has to show that she is in charge here and that this new girl should back down.