Official Statement

OFFICIAL!!! There has been a lot of rumors about the underground agency Mystery Entertainment possibly producing a girl group. We took the liberty of finding out, just for you. They are in fact CREATING A GIRL GROUP!

We spoke to the Project manager and official Music Executive about the situation and it seems to have been a very interesting talk. Read on in our interview below to know everything about this new group!

What is the name of the group? And what does it mean?

The name of the group is 'Eternal'. It means to last or exist forever. We have named is as to always and forever show love for the fans, always working hard and always doing everything to the best of their abilities.

How many members?

We have decided it be a seven-member group, however, this may change if the trainees are not skilled enough.

Who are they?

The identities of the members are currently under wraps and I cannot tell you their names, however, we are planning on posting their official profiles and introductory videos one by one on our website. Please look forward to it.

How old/young are they?

Our oldest member is 23 Korean age.

Is there anyone from the underground scene in the group?

We do have a member that has been very active in her trainee days, although, she never officially participated in any underground events.

Does the group have a set concept? If so, what is it?

We do not currently have a set concept. The members are all very unique in their own ways and we wish to show that to the world.

What genre will they most likely perform the most?

The most anticipated by our members has been girl crush and hip-hop.

Has a date been set for their debut?

I cannot confirm any date at the present time, but I can confirm it will be before the end of the year.

Is there any chance of a sub-group or unit within the group?

There is a possibility of a sub-group in the future, but we have no current plans to do so.

Any last words?

We, Mystery Entertainment, plan on putting all our efforts into making this group the best they can be. We hope for your continuous support. Thank you.

END

Thank you for reading till the end, we hope you guys are as excited about this new group as we are. Let's anticipate the debut of ETERNAL and watch their official page. Member profiles will be coming out soon!!!