Chapter 3: Meet The Members

(A/N: Sorry about this chapter taking so long to come out. I had a few problems with time and writers block. Hope you enjoy anyway!)

 3rd POV

The elevator dings and the doors open. A large, bright yellow, suitcase is pushed out, it rolling to a stop mere centimeters from the opposing wall. Miyoung steps out behind the suitcase carrying a hefty sports bag, her body leaning from its weight. An exasperated look on her face as she looks back into the elevator as another girl walks out, carrying an equally heavy sports bag over her own shoulder. Her face is apologetic as she looks up at the older woman.

"Sorry. I didn't think it would roll that far." She apologizes, a small smile on her lips, honestly a little amused.

"You shouldn't go kicking things, it could of hit the wall." Miyoung says, her face sliding into a small smile. "Honestly, you girls are going to be such a handful when you all come together." She grabs the handle of the suitcase and pushing it down the hallway, beckoning the girl with her hand. The girl rushing to take the suitcase from the struggling woman.

"Are the other girls hyper too?" the girl asks skipping down the hall despite the heavy bag she was carrying. The strap slipping slightly, the girl quick to fix it as the woman stops before the door. "Well...no."Miyoung hesitates, "But, they are kind of, intense? Hardworking would be a better word. You don't have to worry though. I'm sure they'll love you." She looks into the room by the small window, watching the two girls converse over some papers in front of the mirror before Chaerin gestures to Hyejin. Said girl proceeding to raise her paper closer and starts singing.

Miyoung steps away from the window so the girl could see inside. Her seeing the girls working hard inside she suddenly feels extremely insecure. Is she good enough to join those girls? Would they judge her? Is she going to embarrass herself in front of them? "I don't want to interupt them." she says. Her gaze lowering to her hands, feeling incredibly insecure about her abilities, she tucks the stray hairs from her ponytail behind her ear nervously.

"Oh hunnie, you'll be fine. The girls will absolutely not mind. Hyejin tripped on the way in when she first go here. You'll do fine." Miyoung tries to comfort the nervous girl. Noticing the girls obvious, and sudden, reluctance. The previous happy-go-lucky girl gone and a nervous one replacing her.

Miyoung places a reasuring hand on the girls shouler. Giving it a light squeze. "You'll be fine." She repeats. "Go on." The girl raises her head, taking a deep breath and gripping the silver door handle and pulling the door open. Walking into the practice room, pulling along her luggage, she smiles. The two girls in the practice room stop what they're doing and turn towards the girl, giving each other a small glance as they do.

The girl freezes in the entry. Her mind going blank for a split second. A whispering was heared behind her, 'Introduce youself' it says. She blinks, then bows. "Annyonghasaeyo, Song Hwayoung imnida. Please take care of me." Silence shortly follows as she raises her head. Chaerin and Hyejin share a look before Chaerin steps towards the girl.

"It's nice to meet you, Hwayoung-ssi, I'm Chaerin, the leader and this is Hyejin." Chaerin says, sticking out her hand for the girl to take. She shakes her hand, eyes lighting up in joy. The corner of Chaerin's lip raising at the girls mood change.

"Girls." Miyoung says, grabbing their attention. "I've been told to inform you that Hwayoung is to perform with you at the end of the month. Apparently the trainers want to see some teamwork from you guys. You'll do great. Fighting." She walks out of the room, the door clicking closed behind her.

"Why don't we sit and get to know you a bit better before we have to get stuck into the evaluation." Hyejin says, taking a seat on the ground in the middle of the practice room, chaerin joining her, crosslegged, their music sheets on the floor in front of them. Hwayoung follows the two girls movements, dropping her bag and siting on the hardwood floor.