When Yori had fallen pregnant with the twins, he and Ryota felt that it would not be good to raise them in the apartment above the hotel and in all honesty, Ryota had wanted a new challenge to face.  The hotel was acknowledged as one of the top five best places to stay within the city, its flaws had been smoothed out long since and the assistant manager was more than capable of stepping into his role, should Ryota wish to step down.  After much discussion, it had been decided that Ryota try step out onto his own as an owner as well as manager.  If it didn't work out, Yori had more than enough money to keep them comfortable.  Most Alpha men would be uncomfortable that their spouse was worth more than them or feel as if they were some sort of gold digger, but Ryota could not be more proud of Yori, knowing that Yori had created his wealth despite many in the world being stubbornly against his gender.

Such as Tatsuya Himura. 

That man did not end up in jail.  The judge fully accepted the defence lawyers reasons; first offence, upstanding reputation, overwhelmed by the omega's scent, which while was not as potent as it could have been, was acknowledged to 'likely have caused a reaction.'  His two year jail term was suspended for eight months.  Yes, it was not fair, but Tatsuya's standing, something he valued most, had been marred.  He had a criminal record, he had lost his job and it would be difficult to find a new one in his line of work now.  He also knew he had no hope of inheriting his grandfather's position and could only continue to blame 'that omega,' even if it did him no good.  He also had completely lost the girl.

Aisha and Keko formally tied the knot in a registry office, with the assistance of one Kenta Himura, who inwardly dared the registrar to reject their application in front of him!  And with all of the babies being born about them, they decided to fulfil Yori's fictional prophecy and attempt to fall pregnant by artificial insemination.  Yori offered to help them with the expenses seeing as quality sperm was naturally more expensive, but they proudly refused him.  Aisha failed to fall pregnant during their first attempt, so tried again, but insisted Keko also try.  Keko was reluctant, feeling as if it were a waste, due to her beta genes, but it was she, not Aisha who fell pregnant during that attempt.  Aisha was not thwarted though and now both girls were swollen with child, just three months apart.

Aisha curled her arms around her wife from behind, her curved belly nestling into Keko's spine as she stroked the roundness of the other.  The baby kicked her hand.  "Did you really not find out what either baby is?" Ryota asked.  He had been completely impatient and begged Yori to find out what he was carrying at twenty weeks.  Yori had teased him for the whole seven days prior to the exam, but he actually wanted to know as well.  Neither were disappointed, just excited to meet their precious princesses.

"No, but we made a bet," Aisha grinned, leaning her head against Keko's shoulder.

"A bet?" Ryota drawled.

"My wife thinks I am carrying a girl," Keko told him, "and she is carrying a boy.  I am guessing that both are girls."

Ryota narrowed his eyes as if expertly examining both bumps.  "What are the stakes?" he asked.

"Nappy changes and middle of the night feeds for a week," Aisha laughed.

"Not something you are up for," Yori smiled at his husband and kissed him warmly on the cheek.

"Speaking of steaks," Hideaki said as he came out of the cottage, babe in arms, "wasn't this supposed to be a barbecue?"  All eyes fell upon Ryota and several stomachs rumbled audibly on cue.

The Alpha sighed.  "On it," he muttered and moved to uncover the gas barbecue.  Yori watched him for a moment, openly enjoying the lines of his man's body before entering the cottage and heading for the kitchen.  He passed his cute daughters, who had settled in the living room and were have a tea party with the large teddy bear's their father had bought for them a few weeks ago.  Eiko was watching them intently and Yori couldn't help but wonder if she would fall again soon, even though her youngest son was only six months old.  With an inward chuckle, he moved to the fridge and took out several plates of raw meat that he and Ryota had prepared together a couple of hours ago.

After placing several pieces of seasoned chicken and steak upon the barbecue, bottles of soda had been opened, it might be the weekend but with pregnant women, parents with small children and those unable to stay over night, it didn't seem right to crack open beers and bottles of wine.  The twins had fallen asleep while playing, so were tucked away in their cots and Eiko had rejoined her husband.

"So about the draft chapters for the new book..." Sierra said suddenly.

"No talking about work," Yori quickly interrupted. 

"But, sensei...!" Yori threw his editor a sharp look.  "It's just harder to see you now you don't live in or near the city."

"I visit once in a while," Yori protested, but the woman just grumbled.

"I loved your latest book," Eiko mentioned softly as she rocked her sleeping baby.  "The Omega is a Novelist... it was based on your life wasn't it?"

"It's a shame Sensei insisted on writing it as a piece of fiction," Sierra said with a sigh.  "I think more people would be receptive and understanding about the real you than you realise."

"I tell him that often," Ryota drawled as he flipped over the meat, it's succulent aroma filling the air.

"Be that as it may," Yori replied, "I prefer the anonymity.  Especially now we have the girls."

"I agree, wholeheartedly," Ryota added, learning to pick and chose arguments was the duty of a good husband after all.  That and he didn't want flies and cockroaches anywhere near his precious family.  Who knew what sort of creeps would start lusting after his Yori if they knew just how amazing and beautiful he was?

The chicken and steak was served with a mixed leaf salad and rice and the two boys ate their burgers messily and with much enjoyment.  The twins were served bite sized pieces of chicken, rice and also munched away on raw carrots. And when the grill began to cool, the gas turned off, Hideaki helped Aisha bring out dessert; cakes from their shop.  Yori tucked into the chocolate cake with reverence.  "I do miss your cakes," he groaned as his the flavour burst upon his tastebuds with each mouthful.  He did not miss the look of hunger darkening in Ryota's eyes and teasingly continued the show.

After the last guest left the cottage, Sierra and her family driving home, the others heading for rooms in the motel, Ryota swept Yori to bed to sate his hunger and Yori did not disappoint.

A few months later, Aisha won the bet.