I could feel the laughter bubbling up from my chest, before I started to laugh out loud. Dea bit her lip and snorted before she joined in with me. I could feel the muscles in my stomach protesting against the belly laughs that were coming out of my mouth, my throat was raw, my face was starting to hurt...

But it felt good to laugh like this.

I could hardly breathe by the time we had stopped, the both of us were panting like we had just run a marathon. I put my hands to my cheeks; they had gone a little numb while I was laughing my ass off. We had managed to slump towards each other, leaning on each other at the shoulder and holding each other's arms for support.

I was still chuckling as I pushed myself off of her, holding her up so she didn't slump forward. Deanna was struggling to stop the giggles whenever she looked at me.

"I can't believe you said that." Dea giggled, "I'll have you know..." she snorted putting her hands on her hips, I laughed. "That... there is...plenty of fun to be had..." she broke off into laughter once more.

"Shut up."

"I can't believe you said that!"

"Neither can I!"

"You really like him. Don't you." Dea said with a soft smile on her still red face. I nodded biting my lip.

"Yeah, I really do." I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face.

"Do you think you might love him?" she asked.

That was a good question.

I knew that I had strong feelings for Wolf, strong and unexplainable feelings considering how little I knew about the man. I didn't think I was in love with him right now, but Wolf made me feel things I hadn't felt before and that thrilled and scared me in equal parts.

There was always that voice in the back of my head, the one that never failed to bring up the past and remind me of what that felt like to have my heart broken. I knew now that what I felt for Billy was all an illusion, because what I felt for Wolf was so much stronger than that.

Which made the thought of him breaking my heart all the more painful...

"I don't know." I answered, "I mean, I like him, a lot. But I don't know if I love him. We haven't been seeing each other for very long and we don't know that much about each other..."

Dea shrugged. "I knew I loved Flick after a week of seeing him."

My brows raised in shock.

Deanna might be hyperactive, and all over the place at times, but she never rushed into anything. She had a serious side that was rarely out on display, but even I knew that she wouldn't have made a big decision without thinking things through.

Thinking that you're in love with a biker... or anyone, after only a week?

Massive decision...

"I know." She nodded with a smile. "Not something I would normally do, but somethings you can't over think. I knew how he made me feel, I knew I didn't want to be apart from him, I knew I wanted to grow old with him." She sighed dreamily staring off into space. "He's gonna be a sexy old man."

"After a week?" she nodded. "Seven days?"

"Yes Lilly," she giggled. "When you know you know," I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I know, sappy bullshit, but sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you find the right guy for you without even meaning to."

Just like me and Wolf...

I didn't go looking for him, hell I never wanted anything to do with the male species as a whole. But that never stopped us from meeting, it never stopped him from perusing me, and it never stopped me from allowing myself to feel again.