"How did I get so lucky with you?" She giggles and kisses me sweetly on the lips.

"More like how did I get so lucky with you?" I chuckle and walk us over to the bed. She gets under the covers and I do the same. I turn on my side so that way I'm facing her back. I grab her waist and pulling her into me. I kiss her shoulder and she lets out a content sigh. We talk for a little bit about tomorrows schedule and we both drift off shortly after.

(November 3)

"Baby," I kiss her left shoulder. "Love," I kiss her right shoulder. "Honey," I kiss her nose and she starts to stir. "Angel." I kiss her lips a little bit expecting no reaction but she kisses back. Our lips mold together and I smile into the kiss.

"Good morning handsome." She sits up a little bit, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. While she does so I grab her bagel and tea off of the bedside table handing them to her. She quickly takes them and hums in appreciation when she takes a bite of the cinnamon bagel.

"We gotta go to work soon, but good news, its Friday." I smile at her while she continues to continue eating her bagel.

"Give me five minutes," she gives me a sweet short kiss and gets up. "Thank you for the bagel and tea by the way." She continues walking to the bathroom but what she doesn't know is that her shirt has somehow tucked it's way in her underwear, her black lace underwear is now on display. I groan and she stops and turns her head.

"Are you ok?" She has concern in those beautiful brown eyes. I bite my lip and nod.

"Baby, your shirt is tucked into your underwear." She squeals as a blush comes to her cheeks and fixes her shirt, running into the bathroom making me chuckle.

After thirty minutes we are both ready. I'm in a plain black suit with a white undershirt. And she is wearing a yellow blouse, a black pencil skirt, along with some flats. Her hair is straightened and she just has mascara and lip gloss on.

"You look absolutely beautiful." I tell her when we walk out of the elevator. She blushes and looks down, I chuckle and we stop outside her office.

"I will see you at the eleven o'clock meeting and then we can have lunch or something after, is that alright?" She nods and replies with a 'perfect' and then kisses my lips.

I walk into my office and start to prepare from my eleven o'clock meeting. It is just a check up meeting with all the heads of departments in our company to make sure everything is running smoothly. We will run over the stats, revenue, how the stock market is going, discuss how our merge effected my business, and more.

At ten thirty a distraught Rose comes into my office with tears streaming down her face, I immediately stand up and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her in for a hug.

"Baby, whats wrong?" She just sniffles in reply and shoves something in my hand. I look down and see a photo of me and her on our first date at the park, her face is scribbled out with a huge x and the word die is written underneath in red. I drop the photo and hug her tighter when her cries get louder.

"Why would they do this Harry? I didn't do anything to them?" I kiss her head and grab her chin so she is looking at me.

"I don't know, Rose. But I do know you are safe with me, I promise you that. I will do everything to protect you. We will get to the bottom of this. Just don't worry or much. Is this the first one you have gotten?" She nods and I squeeze her tighter again. I have no idea who would do this to my angel.