Chapter 7 (Unedited)

I sit in the tall chair fiddling my thumbs nervously, wondering why it is they 'saved' me from the deepest part of the fairy lands. 

I think back to maybe a few hours ago when I had woke up. 

After waking up on the high bed, and having watched the butterfly winged girl flying off excitedly, the familiar faces of Malie and Belline had walked in. 

Malie's face had lit up while Belline seemed indifferent. I went to try and go over to them but had forgotten I was on a bed hanging from the ceiling, so I ended up falling out of the bed, into Malie's arms!

If the heart attack from the fall was not enough, being held in the brightly aura man's arms made me feel like my heart was gonna burst right out my chest! 

Embarrassment fills me as I think to how he had also been the one to carry me all the way here, cheeks flushing red. 

Anyway, they told me how I had been trapped in a large honey suckle flower, the plant large and reformed in shape to trap me in a sphere.  It was basically like a hardened candy with a smooth liquid inside. The fairy ruler having kept guard till he leaf to eat, in which he placed some guards.

The two of them took the chance to put a plan into action where they used a rather rare magic item to free me and steal me away, the guards simply dealt with by trapping them inside the sphere in place of me. 

They had then rushed to get out of there, taking a few days, even with magic travel, to get as far as they could from the center of the fairy kingdom. They then found a village of vegan fairies who took them in kindly, unlike the majority of the fairies these ones did not hate humans. These were the ones that leaned more towards one gods blessing over the other, or at least were effected in a different way which didn't result in eating others for their magic power.

Apparently this kingdom has two 'god' figures ruling over it whom discovered it and chose it to give their power and protection. One is named Gluttony, and the other Chasity. When a fairy is born they get a 'gift' from the gods, which is to be able to use magic. The type depended on the fairy, but usually they were very good with deception types of magic and hypnotism. The other side of these gifts is what connects them to their gods, giving them a insatiable hunger as well a purity and child nature no other kingdom but the fairy one can obtain. 

Sometimes a fairy is unable to connect to one, or both resulting in weaker magic as well as the lack of those connection effects. Other times a fairy decides to fill the hunger another way, rather then taking it through innocent lives. In both cases those ones usually end up in villages like this.

Other kingdoms have a similar connection thing, with there own chosen gods. So it wasn't an unusual thing to anyone here and well known to most people, when I kept asking more questions the two who brought me here seemed to realize I know nothing of this world and I could hear them discussing the possibility of the fairies having already started on messing with my mind and memories, or if I had grown up in a very secluded place. Either way, my reaction to magic earlier seemed to make them ever more curious how it is I am not even familiar with something as basic as wind magic. 

Which Belline had used to dry me after I had tripped on my hair and fallen into the butterfly girl who was carrying water and accident spilled it on me. Resulting in me feeling horrible then astonished as with a sudden breeze I was dry.

We were indoors! It was so amazing, the breeze had felt so unusual and made me feel re-energized! I had still felt rather confused however due to the lack of any open windows and ended up asking myself out loud where it could have come from.