The Animosity He Has

The hog smacked me to the ground and stomped over me.

"J- Epic!" Jenny yelled.

Almost as soon as the hog passed, Dr. Roberto and Jenny helped me to my feet.

We all looked into the barn, to see all the farm animal pens opened. I confidently marched into the dim barn, struggling to find what happened in here. I heard a creak while walking, and I immediately stopped. The other RP's were a little ways behind me. Suddenly, William was dropped right in front of me, landing on the wooden floor. He grunted on impact, then ceased to make any more sounds. Dr. Roberto kneeled down and checked on him. I flicked my head upwards to see Harris. Christina said he could control animals, and obviously, he could. His features were hidden in the lack of light, but I could vividly see the smirk on his face.

He then threw another person off the rafters, this one unrecognizable, but Jenny untucked her fairy wings from a jacket and flew up and caught the guy. Harris looked annoyed at that, and he disappeared from view, into the darkness. I ran to the ladder on the barn wall and climbed up as fast as I could. 

It was almost pitch black up there, and I had to maneuver around boxes and hay. As I walked around a block of hay, an owl flew straight at my face, scratching it. I then ducked, avoiding it from scratching any more. Harris was straight ahead, and I summoned fire in my hand that lit up the space. I threw it at Harris, who quickly dodged, and the fire erupted onto a block of hay. That lit up the area more, so I could see the top of Harris' hair as he ran. I ran right after him, summoning more fire. 

I noticed Andrew and Nathan had joined me up in the rafters, zig-zagging around hay and crates. Andrew's hands glowed lilac as he collapsed hay bales, and Nathan was now faster than usual, also summoning darkness in his hand. Harris was cornered in a corner of the rafters and all three of us got on either side of him. Harris held up his hands but I noticed the slight orange glow on his hands. 

"Watch out!" I exclaimed as a ton of rats and mice fell right onto our heads. 

Nathan had a look of absolute disgust as his darkness hit some mice and they fell dead to the floor. Andrew screamed and he threw his lilac hand forward, which just happened to collapse the rafters where Harris was standing. He fell straight down to the floor below. I struggled to get all the rats off me as I ran to where the ladder was, but on the way, realized the fire I had brought to a hay bale was spreading. I couldn't worry about it though and I got to the ladder. I hurriedly climbed down it, to catch Dr. Roberto and Jenny fighting Harris. 

Harris was in the middle of a pig and hog pen though, and he was sending them toward Dr. Roberto and Jenny. I then noticed Victor on the sidelines, and his hand held a dark aura. I was surprised he knew dark magic as well. He just watched over the brawl for a moment before aiming at some of the hogs attacking them.

I took a step forward before the other guy that Harris had thrown ran from out of nowhere and tackled Victor. I looked at him in complete shock as he pushed Victor against the ground and yelled. 

"Get off me!" Victor yelled.

"Don't attack the animals!" the guy exclaimed.

The guy leaped off Victor and he looked over at Dr. Roberto and Jenny as they were battling the hogs and pig ramming into them. 

"Stop!!"

All I could do was awkwardly watch over this happening. He jumped over the fencing of the pen to dive at Harris, taking him by surprise. Harris and the guy wrestled and then Harris pushed him off. He backed away from him a little bit and Dr. Roberto banged his baton upon Harris' head, and he went down. 

The guy grabbed a rock off the ground and aimed it at a rafter right above Harris and him. The rafter creaked, and then some debris fell from the rafter. He ran towards me, jumping over the fence of the pen. As he ran the rafter collapsed and flames fell onto Harris. As this happened, I saw the guy's pupils light up an orange color.

He eyed me, then flicked his head towards the doorway of the barn. The fire was spreading, and Dr. Roberto and Jenny caught up behind us. They ran out of the archway, and I looked around making sure everyone was out.

Victor was picking himself up in the back of the barn and looked out at us, then glanced up at the fiery hell that was growing in the rafters. He started running towards the doorway as a loud creak sounded and the rafters collapsed right behind him, following him as he ran. 

I looked at him, feeling my anger from earlier still and part of me wanted to watch him burn, and at the same time, he was a valued friend and I wanted to help him. In this inner fight, I just froze up and couldn't do anything.

"Run Victor!" Nathan yelled.

The rafters quickly caught up though and I looked right into Victor's pained eyes as the barn collapsed on top of him. Soon after it collapsed, the front wall of it fell forward, straight for us.

Nathan was tearing up and I found myself just staring at where he was just standing. The barn wall fell towards us and Jenny screamed. Andrew threw his hand in the air, but only a part of the wall stopped falling. As it fell I found myself haunted by Victor's look. The same look that had hypnotized me into being interested in him. The look that made me feel emotional.

The portal appeared underneath our feet, and we fell into a new place.