The Dark Souls

September 13th, 2010

I laid on the grass I had landed on, in shock from what just had happened and my eyes adjusting to the twilight sky from the dark space above. I felt others right next to me, also laying down. I felt a presence tower over me, and I lean my head over to look at the figure. My vision is still a little blurry but I recognize the witch hat that she had adopted.

"Get up, you sack of trash," Christina directed at me.

I slowly leaned myself up, looking around. As I looked around, I realized were in the clearing of a forest. The twilight sky created a dark aura to the area, and the heavy wooded areas surrounding the clearing had thick layers of fog. Looking in the clearing, all the RP's were sitting or standing near me. Christina stood in front of me, and Rex was behind her. 

"What do you want this time from us?" I said in a serious tone.

"What have we always wanted?" Christina stated, jokingly.

"Money!" Joe yelled out.

"A teddy bear!" Elesa called.

"No, you dumbos! Power and control," Christina stated.

"Well, you ruined my wedding day!" Jenny yelled at her.

"Oh yeah, that day was mediocre, just a warning shot. Now you're in the center of my circus, in the ring with the tiger," Christina said.

"Why is she so poetic?" William brought up.

"Anyways, we all here just wanted to give you a formal introduction to the challenges I have created for you," she said.

"Who's 'we all'" Henry questioned.

"It is I!" a voice came from the side.

We all turned our heads, looked a guy in a cotton coat and dark red scarf. He has ginger hair that looked like it was out in the wind for just a little too long, but it still looked good. He walked out from within the trees, out into the clearing we were in.

"And over here!" a light voice came from behind us.

We whipped our heads around, looking at a black-haired girl that came out from behind a tree. She had on a black tank top, black leggings, and a grey transparent cardigan. She had eye makeup on, emphasizing her lashes. We all looked at her in wonder, as she did a sassy walk towards us, stopping at the same distance the previous guy walked to.

"I'm back!" a familiar voice shouted.

Dr. Jack Fairwell came from the fog within the trees and grinned at us. He had the same lab coat and messy brown hair. He also had the same insane look in his eyes.

"I'm here!" Another light voice came from a different direction.

A girl in a purple shirt and a black denim jacket with black leggings came out of the fog. She also had black hair with purple highlights, matching her purple shirt.  She did a little pose and flashed us a grin. 

"I have also joined this party," A deep masculine voice came from the shadows, near Christina and Rex.

As soon as that voice rang out, Nathan took a step back and Victor gasped loudly. I looked at them shortly, before looking at the source of the voice. A guy walked out of the dark fog and next to Christina and Rex. He had long, swept back, black hair. He had on a crimson red suit with a white undershirt. He had a red tie as well, and then black shoes. He looked at each and every one of us as we stood, staring at him. Victor and Nathan looked horrified.

"Well, well, this is the group I've heard so much about," he spoke.

"What... What are you doing here!?" Victor yelled.