Chapter two

Hey sorry I have been busy lately and couldn't get the characters personalities down right that a reason why I avoid to even write the chapter however I have slowly started to get my character right so I hope u enjoy this xxx

I love everyone who supported this story.

Oh yeah, twenty votes will get the next chapter and I'm not making any promises yet.

Sorry it's short.

Finally class was going to start as I waited at my desk impatiently drumming my knee bored out of my mind because all I could hear was the stupid and insignificant chatter around me like a cross fire.The girls around me were talking about this mindless girl who was just popular the other day and now is pregnant and now she looked down on as a slut when they aren't any better and now they talking about the could be father and I could already notice some of the jocks seem a little on edge then usual as they weren't talking about the usual: football,girls and sex but in dead silent.I could say I felt a little for the jock to be father of the baby but honestly that just a lie and this proves what protection is for and I'm so happy a little to be gay as I don't worry someone getting pregnant.

Then I notice the sexy Gods heading in just in time before the bell rang as they took their seats and I could already hear their sexy chatter in Italian that no one dared to join in, even their friends felt a bit intimated and intrigued by the brothers' rough tones of voice as it was always sounding rough and smooth in their mother's tongue and no one dare to intrude in their discussion based on instinct alone however when they spoke back in English people loved to cling onto them like the plague and I just loved admiring the brothers as they carried themselves with such self reassure that I believe that what made people want to follow them and want them for themselves like chess pieces as they looked like the definition of art.

I force myself to stare in boredom out of the window to avoid getting caught staring by the brothers that might lurk too long and I start to wondering how many hours I would have to work at the cafe and wished my boss would stop bitching about getting along with my employees as friends instead of ignoring them.I just mentally sighed at my life and my new anti-social state as I'm not actually anti-social ,just scared honestly as I don't want to break down again because I don't want a another scar and I know not all people are bad but I don't want to risk the emotion pain again.suddenly I was woken from my daydream from the dead silent in the room; which I would say I was used to as our teacher, Mr Browncock was a very,very scary and intimating man even with a funny name like that, no one dare to laugh as the last person who did didn't enjoy school much I just say. However this silent was unusual as there was no one clicking their pens ready for class so I finally turn to the front to give Mr Browncock my undying love and attention but I wasn't met with the usual harsh hard brown eyes but with a scary yet sexy beast with a lot of tattoos dancing around the lean body that I couldn't help but admire from the back of the room but I wasn't the only one drinking this beast in but all the girls and boys in with many emotions of either envy or lust were.

This guy was scary in my opinion even though he was sexy with those tattoos honestly and the one that caught my eye the most was the one on his neck on his sun kiss skin which was the all seeing eye with wings but what actually scared me was the words in plain sight underneath it were the words 'All sinners are mine.' I could feel a bug crawl up my neck as I whisper that line to myself under my breath so no soul heard my foreign voice however there I notice a familiar aspect that was so distinct in his eyes as they held a royal midnight blue but that sliver lining was there that wasn't as clear looking as what I seen before on the Gods in my class.He stood with such confident equal to the loving Greece Gods in class with his dark brown hair gel back casually and his define cheekbones however he held a smaller frame to the brothers and was a few inches smaller than the brothers at 6ft compared the the brother's 6 ft 3.