|. 26- UNACCEPTABLE TRUTH...

Jiyeon's POV:
I woke up... I felt myself being tied up... There's also a tape surrounding my mouth... I'm inside a moving car...

The car is heading to a forest-place which is so familiar to my eyes... Then someone spoke...

"Jiyeon-ah... You're awake now?..." ??? said...

I did myself to sit since I'm tied up... And I saw the driver... It was...

Dongjoon oppa...

I can't speak because of the tape surrounding my mouth... He stopped the car since we are already in the middle of the forest...

He looked behind and saw my eyes full of tears... He smirked then laughed after... He got his fingers to the corner of my mouth then pulled the tape harshly...

It made my lips bleed... He got out of the car... He also got me out... He didn't say anything... "Oppa... Why are you doing this?" I said, my tears falling down because I'm scared...

"Do you remember this place?" he asked. "I don't... The memories about my accident haven't returned yet..." I said. "Then I should help you remember... But it will hurt..." he said smirking...

He walked towards me then pulled my hair... After that he banged my head three times at the car window causing it to crash into pieces...

He is right... It hurts a lot... I saw my forehead bleeding continuously... Then my phone rang... Of course he heard it... Doyoung was the one calling me...

Dongjoon answered the phone... He turned it to speaker mode..

"Jiyeon-ah, where are you?" he asked. "Doyoung-ah... Save me... Your brother-" I got interrupted when Dongjoon slapped my face... And I fell at the ground...

Doyoung's POV:
Jimin hyung called me because Jiyeon was missing... Taehyung fetched Jisung at the camping area and told him that Jiyeon is missing...

I called her... "Jiyeon-ah, where are you?" I asked worriedly... "Doyoung-ah... Save me... Your brother-" but she got interrupted when I heard a slap..

"Aigoo... Doyoung-ah, I'm with your girlfriend right now... We're near Namsan... Don't bring anyone with you... Or else... You know what will happen. Jiyeon will die." he said. "Hyung... What on earth did you do to her?!" I said.

"Stop shouting at me... Just go here for um... 10 minutes... Our house is near here, you know... If you bring someone with you or if you won't be here in exactly 10 minutes..." he paused...

"You'll just see Jiyeon in her funeral... Or... He chuckled.. You want her to be a ghost again?" he said. "Hyung..." those were the only words that came out of my mouth..

"Don't waste your time... 3 minutes passed already.." he said then ended the call... I ran all the way to that forest-like place near Namsan...

Authornim...
Hello there fellow readers... I'm so happy guys because you read my story/stories... To be specific... Thanks for reading this story... Just by reading and voting would make me super happy... Pls. Keep on reading.. Luv ya guys! BTW pls. shout out to...

bangtantreasure

PrincessVesMin3

JE_JELS

crack_bangtan

SOUL_JWOLF