|. 6- I THINK I LIKE YOU...

The next day...

Jiyeon's POV:
I'm a ghost... So obviously, I don't have a home. So I just rested at the park near Doyoung's school. I was just sitting. Without realizing that I was daydreaming about him...

I always daydreamed about the day we first met each other... When I called him oppa, when he first smiled at me... "I think I like him..." I thought.

I didn't realize I fell asleep while daydreaming about him...

//flashback[*dream]//
I saw some guy wearing black and a mask dragging my best friend, Kim Jennie.. To a forest-like place near Namsan... I followed them secretly... Then I saw the guy slapping Jennie...

Then beating her up... And stabbing her multiple times... I took a video of it... I tried not to move... I was taking the whole video... Not until, I accidentally pressed the flash button. He quickly noticed it...

Oh, no... I'm doomed. I ran and ran and ran... I called someone and asked him to meet me in Namsan... I looked back if he was there. Thankfully not. I was crossing the street until... I got hit by a rushing car and that guy was the driver...

He went outside and as he faced me... He removed the mask covering his face... I was ultimately shocked. I didn't know he can do this... I said, "O-oppa... H-how can you do this? H-how? I-i didn't think you could do this..." he smirked then kept asking for my phone but, I won't obey him...

He got annoyed and got a rock behind him... I knew he wanted to kill me twice... I just closed my eyes and thought that it's already the end of my life... He was about to hit me... I was shocked that I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes...
//end of flashback[*dream]//

"Doyoung-ah!" I shouted as I woke up... "What the?... Why is he there? Do we know each other before? Why is he in my dreams? Why did he got hit instead of me? What was our relationship before?" questions keep running in my mind...

Doyoung's POV:
I heard a shout... And it was Jiyeon's shout. Of course no one heard her... I went to her... She was crying. When she saw me... She hugged me and I don't know why... I didn't bother to ask her... I just tapped her back.

I can hear and feel her heartbeat... Not the kind of heartbeat when you're inlove but, the heartbeat when you're nervous, scared and afraid... I didn't care but I just hugged her back... I think she needs me know.

"You're inlove, aren't you?" I told myself, not yet sure about my feelings... But, I don't care... At least she has a friend right now. That's what I cared for... BTW, she can stay at home...

Dongjoon hyung and Taehyung will be living in Daegu. They'll just visit me when they have time... So it means Jiyeon can stay for awhile. Not until, her memories comes back...