|. 22- HER SMILE...

Doyoung's POV:
A month passed... Jiyeon got a lot closer to me now... We often eat together... We often stay at the bayshore after school... We go together at school...

Dongjoon hyung and Taehyung are now back in Seoul... I'm not living alone... Sometimes we go to the amusement park together... Me, Jimin hyung, Jisung, Taehyung, Dongjoon hyung, and Jiyeon...

Jiyeon and I were partners when we rode the roller coaster... She was scared so I hugged her but, after that... She keeps riding the ride continuously... She was happy... That bonding was the happiest ever...

Because... I saw her smile again... Her happy face which made my day shine... Her happy face that made me happy at the same time...

My thoughts were interrupted when she waved her hand infront of me...

"Doyoung-ah... Let's ride the Ferris-wheel. Um... After 15 minutes? Let's take a rest first..." she said then smiled after. "Why are you doing this? You're making me fall inlove with you more..." I thought...

She chuckled.. "Yah... Aren't you going to answer me?" she said. "Ah, arraso." I said. "Ok." she said then sat beside me...

<<time skip>>

15 minutes passed... Jiyeon and I rode the Ferris-wheel... She was on the other side... We were facing each other...

"Jiyeon-ah... Do you perhaps remember-" she interrupted... "This is where I confessed my feelings to you... Yes, I remember." Jiyeon said, smiling...

"Then... Can I ask you one question?" I asked... "What is it?" she asked... "Forget it... I'll just tell you when you remember everything." I said. "Arraso." she said.

After a few minutes... The ride was over... We had dinner after... Then we all went home...