|. 20- WITH YOU...

Jiyeon's POV:
It's lunch time... I was with Yoojung and Saeron... Doyoung is alone... I wanted to sit with him... I was about to, but Sejeong sat with him first... Maybe I was too late.

"What was I thinking?" I thought... My thoughts were interrupted when Saeron pinched my cheeks...

"Yah, Park Jiyeon... What are you thinking about?" she asked. "Nothing." I said. "Jiyeon-ah... No need to lie. We are your childhood best friends... We know you well." Yoojung said. "That's right. So what are you thinking about?" Saeron said fluttering her eyelashes...

"Aish... Stop acting cute. It annoys me. Let's just eat." I said. I was about to eat again... But before I could do that... Some of my memories flashed in my mind...

//flashback//
..."You're having fun don't you?" Doyoung said. "Having fun about what?" I said then fluttered my eyelashes... "Nothing. And don't act cute." he said. "Why? Is your heart gonna burst?" I said. "No! Why would I." Doyoung said then walked out.
//end of flashback//

"We must've really knew each other before..." I whispered to myself but Yoojung and Saeron totally heard it. "Knew who?" Saeron asked immediately. "Nothing." I said. "Yah. Why do you always keep secrets?" Yoojung said.

"Yah... I also have my secrets, you know? Just mind your own business and don't worry about me." I said. "Who said we are worried about you?" Yoojung said. "Aish." I said... both of them laughed... "Arraso, mian." They said.

We continued eating...

Doyoung's POV:
School's finally done... I'm with Sejeong right now... I saw Jiyeon walking with her friends... I told Sejeong that I'll go first... I ran towards their direction and held Jiyeon's wrist...

Jiyeon's POV:
Yoojung, Saeron and me were walking... Saeron told us that she'll treat us later... We continued walking... But we stopped when someone held my wrist... I looked back and it was... Doyoung.

"Yoojung-ah, Saeron-ah... I'll borrow Jiyeon first..." Doyoung said. "Yah, I'm not a thing that you could borrow..." I said. But instead... He dragged me with him... I saw Yoojung and Saeron winking as we ran away...

We crossed the road... We stopped running... But we walked. I talked to him... "Kim Doyoung... Where are we going?" "You'll know once we are there..." he said. "Why don't you tell-" he interrupted.. "We are here..." it was the bayshore...

I smiled... "You know this place?" I asked. "Of course... This was our hangout before..." he said. "Jinjja? We must've been close..." I said. "That's right." he said, smiling brightly looking at me directly...

Doyoung's POV:
Jiyeon and I had an eye contact for about 10 seconds... Then she looked away... She looked at the waves of the water... She looked at the view while smiling...

It was the smile I missed... I shouldn't have let her go... I should have been with her.. She was like the sun every morning... She was bright...

We stayed there for about an hour... Then I brought her home...